The Student Room Group

Business Studies Coursework Edexcel

Hey guys,
I'm currently undertaking some research for the business studies coursework which is worth 25% of my grade,
my question is "what is the most important way the small business you have chosen meets customer needs?"
I just wanted to know what I would need to include to achieve high marks as the mark scheme is quite difficult to understand,
has anyone done this coursework before? if so, what did you include? structure?
i really want an A* in this so any help is much appreciated and i realise this is my coursework so i cannot ask someone to do this for me but i'm just asking for tips
if anyone has coursework that is from a different year and has achieved well would be much appreciated as i could gain inspiration from it,
Thank you so much :smile:
I have just finished mine and i am awaiting my results. The main thing to include is the stuff youve already learnt so stuff like : enterprise skills,using them will help build your marks up putting them in to the CA,use surveys, pie charts and that will help you write about the customer needs. Firstly you have to state who your customers actually are that ill help you from then on!
Good Luck!
Reply 2
Original post by brainsquashed
I have just finished mine and i am awaiting my results. The main thing to include is the stuff youve already learnt so stuff like : enterprise skills,using them will help build your marks up putting them in to the CA,use surveys, pie charts and that will help you write about the customer needs. Firstly you have to state who your customers actually are that ill help you from then on!
Good Luck!

Hey, I was wondering if you can give me some examples for commitment , passion and planning for enterprise skills by a small business?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending