The Student Room Group

middlesex nursing

Scroll to see replies

Hey can any of you guys on the green cohort let me know if we are in every day of the week next week. I would appreciate it a lot !! :smile: I'm worried about arranging travel and stuff loll
I know we won't b going in on Tuesday as that is the first date of induction for the yellow cohort, not sure about other days...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 123abz
Anyone going to the nursing event thing on Wednesday? Is it just standing around talking to older students?

I think it is lol
Has anyone else applied for the student oyster because its saying mdx has to approve application before they send it to you? ive literally been waiting for like 5 days now , i'm probably gonna have to pay full price for the tube next week ;( ;(
Reply 324
Original post by SarahP12345
I think it is lol

Forget That! LOL

Original post by hahachic
Has anyone else applied for the student oyster because its saying mdx has to approve application before they send it to you? ive literally been waiting for like 5 days now , i'm probably gonna have to pay full price for the tube next week ;( ;(

I've been waiting a two weeks now. This Uni is very very slow. Understand now why they have outsourced admissions and unihelp lol.

ON the Self declaration of good health form under Box 1 what do we put down for Leader and Date which is under the "Professional Development Tutor/Programme" bit. There's also hardly any space to sign and date :s-smilie:

Also if we have yet to receive our DBS certificates do we circle No under Box 3 regarding the ISA.
Hey guys :smile:

Silly question here,

But do we still have to bring in passport sized photos even if we arnt staying in halls ??

I read that the photos are needed for those who live in halls ?? Anybody know ?
I think u still do as it will be used on ur student ID card

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blue diamond
I think u still do as it will be used on ur student ID card

Posted from TSR Mobile

No you will take a picture there
Bring it just incase :smile:
Right ok
Thanks guys !!
Reply 330
Original post by 123abz
ON the Self declaration of good health form under Box 1 what do we put down for Leader and Date which is under the "Professional Development Tutor/Programme" bit. There's also hardly any space to sign and date :s-smilie:

Also if we have yet to receive our DBS certificates do we circle No under Box 3 regarding the ISA.

Does anybody know what we should write on the form?
Original post by 123abz
Does anybody know what we should write on the form?

Well, I have not wrote down the professional development tutor/programme, ive left that blank!

I haven't either yet received my DSB Certificate. I think we suppose to circle YES for Box 3, however we don't know our ISA number yet... so I am also going to leave that blank
Guys,

So a checklist for tomorrow , just incase anyone was worried

- ID
-Certificate
-passport size photos
-student number

Anything else !
Reply 333
Original post by SadiaAlia29
Anything else !

- Self Declaration of Good Health and Character Form
- Ethnic Origin Questionnaire

Do we need to take the Ucas letter with us as evidence seeing as Middlesex didn't send any welcome packs or confirmation letters.
Original post by 123abz
- Self Declaration of Good Health and Character Form
- Ethnic Origin Questionnaire

Do we need to take the Ucas letter with us as evidence seeing as Middlesex didn't send any welcome packs or confirmation letters.

Hmmmm not to sure I think just incase it would be good to have it .
folder
writing pad
pen

That's about it :smile:
Reply 336
Do we go into the quad area when we get there?
Reply 337
see you guys tomorrow :smile:
Original post by 123abz
Do we go into the quad area when we get there?

Don't go to the Quad.

It says Room HG19 in the Hatchcroft Building.
Here is the map to the building:

http://www.mdx.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/58937/Hendon_Campus_Pocketmap.pdf
Reply 339
Well today was a bore. Yellow cohort take a pillow and blanket with you tomorrow :tongue:. The last bit about LDU the lady called Faith was trying so hard to be funny :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending