The Student Room Group

Girls, rate me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by BCcfc92
What does your ideal bloke look like?

Tall. White. :redface: hmm some other preferences but perhaps I shouldn't list them. :wink:
Reply 81
Original post by r_u_jelly
very handsome face, cute petite little frame...
would bang/10

Just while it's there, I'm not sure I've ever been called 'little' and certainly not 'petite' before :nah:, but i am average height at 5'10.
Self esteem - 3/10
Reply 83
Original post by zKlown
Wow, no messing around

Rate me please (that's me in my sig)

umm dude id rate u a 1.5 out of 10
Reply 84
Original post by xsabahx
umm dude id rate u a 1.5 out of 10

Very precise score

9/10 Maths, would bang
Reply 85
Original post by SoftPunch
Not my type.

Original post by Qymberley
Not my type looks-wise, but if you have a good personality, could easily be my type. It's all in the level of suave.

Original post by xsabahx
Definitely not my type id give you a 2/3 out of 10

Original post by meenu89
Not my type, 2 or 3/ 10

Original post by Profesh
On the basis of one low-resolution, over-exposed. poor-quality snapshot: 5/10.

Original post by Lord Christian
5/10

Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I guess us latecomers are unlucky, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by paradoxicalme
You're attractive, though not my type :smile:

How depressing. What would you advise me to do if my facial aesthetics are well below average? I have a decent body, would that up me on the scale a little bit? What else should I focus on? Any advice would be hugely appreciated.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 86
Original post by BCcfc92
x

Like I said not my type. I don't find men who aren't white attractive at all.
Would hit it.

With a baseball bat.

Original post by meenu89
Like I said not my type. I don't find men who aren't white attractive at all.

OMG racist!
Reply 88
Where is the picture?
Reply 89
Original post by BCcfc92
How depressing. What would you advise me to do if my facial aesthetics are well below average? I have a decent body, would that up me on the scale a little bit? What else should I focus on? Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

The subtext of my response was that you should upload a better self-portrait.
Reply 90
Original post by majmuh24
Fam, don't be startin on my *****, if you wanna lyrical battle, take me on (I've already got a thread :pierre:)

That's your *****, he some lil snake! He ain't bout this hood life! Show me yo thread, give me a day to write these hard barz and we'll go 1 on 1!
Reply 91
Original post by ChaniBotz95
Where is the picture?

I'll upload them here...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 92
Original post by BCcfc92
I'll upload them here...

Oh.. where are you from?
(edited 10 years ago)
There's absolutely nothing wrong with you. Like everyone else in the world, some people will find you attractive, some people won't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
Original post by majmuh24
Listen fam, I don't wanna start beef with you but chat **** about my man again and you'll lose some teeth :angry:

I'll take you on in a lyrical battle any day, here's the link

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2540475

check the forum, I posted
Original post by BCcfc92

I'm just not usually attracted to guys who aren't white. I am sometimes, but not usually.
Original post by BCcfc92

I wouldn't say your facial aesthetics are well below average, just don't change for anyone- thats super uncool. Just go out and meet people!
Reply 97
Original post by ChaniBotz95
Oh.. where are you from?

Born and raised in South West London/Surrey. Parents are both Pakistani. I am probably close to the opposite of the negative stereotype.
Reply 98
Original post by Qymberley
I wouldn't say your facial aesthetics are well below average, just don't change for anyone- thats super uncool. Just go out and meet people!

Thanks for the advice. Be honest though... judging by the responses here, what I said probably still stands. I won't change entirely obviously, but self-improvement in order to attract more girls is surely a good thing. I am confident from playing sport at a high level and having a decent, well-educated attitude, but being unattractive/a different colour than those I am most attractive to is a large hurdle and naturally, far from ideal! There's so much you can do with your body, which I largely do to feel good for myself and improve for sport anyway, but girls seem to be more interested in face and other qualities. The only other things you can really do are groom yourself with a nice haircut etc and have good teeth, but apart from that, I'm not so sure.
Original post by Nerd2
You'd have to mop the floor, after seeing a pic of me.

Poor lad, must be hard when you look so bad that your face makes girls physically sick on the floor.

Quick Reply

Latest