The Student Room Group

This girl was all over me, then ghosted all of a sudden

Why did it happen?
Reply 1
Could be any number of reasons and any replies on here would only be guessing as to the genuine one.
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Could be any number of reasons and any replies on here would only be guessing as to the genuine one.

she probably lost interest right?
Reply 3
Dating is full of unpleasant surprises, a change of mind about someone you barely know, in a competitive environment is common
What do you mean all over you?

As said above, it could be any number of factors. Were you reciprocating interest back? Did she see you with other girls? Maybe she started seeing someone, who knows. I think the only way to know is ask her, and if you are interested, be the one that makes the first move.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1
Why did it happen?

She never really wanted you at all, She just liked the sudden attention. It is quite sad that someone can be so gullible in life, I truly hope you learn from your mistakes as at this rate you're never getting a long-term relationship with a girl. My advice would be to either give up on liking girls or maybe switch to more exotic love like being with men. I also recommend you go on Grindr

Sincerely,
Cooked6969
Reply 6
She found out that you used Roblox exploits :frown:. Head up king, this is just a stepping stone
Reply 7
Original post by Aserace
She found out that you used Roblox exploits :frown:. Head up king, this is just a stepping stone

😂😂😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending