Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just got an email from King's College London saying they need my academic tutor to send them my predicted grades, but I thought we don't get predicted grades with access courses?

I already have two conditional offers from Queen Mary and Royal Holloway who never asked for predicted grades, so is this a mistake or some sort of automatic response on King's part? I've emailed my tutor so I won't get a response until tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    My tutor put predicted grades on my UCAS application, but perhaps this isn't standard practice. I'm sure it won't be a problem for your tutor to make predictions at this stage. They should have seen enough of your work by now to know what you are likely to achieve.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.