The Student Room Group

Help please

Lets start from the beginning. Im currently in school and a few friends know I am gay because I told them. Worst mistake, they spread it around the whole school

Anyway, last week there was a new student enrolled in my homeroom(class room), I couldn't take my eyes off him because he was so god dam hot. That lunch time I was being picked on because the bullies obviously saw me looking at him. He being a kind and general person stood up to the bullies and got them away from me. I was so shocked that he would help me, anyway I done something I regret, I kissed him(luckily we was on field at far end cuz thats where I go to hide), I just panicked, I apologised for what I did and I ran away hiding in the bathroom until end of day.

I havent returned to school for a whole week now, im just so scared to show my face around, im currently still getting bullied,
You need to talk to a member of staff about the bullying, it is a serious situation and its jeopardizing your education if you feel at you can't show up at school. Just play it cool when you do return with the new guy, he'll understand that you felt grateful about his help, and you never know, something may happen between you!
I'm not good at advice on this sort of thing, but talk to your parents or someone at school.
Reply 3
I agree with the other posters: bullying is unacceptable and you need to tell a responsible adult whom you trust. People need to learn that homophobia is not acceptable.

As for what happened with the guy you fancy...he was probably quite surprised, but the fact that he got rid of the bullies for you suggests that he's a decent guy who won't hold it against you. I wouldn't worry about it too much!
Reply 4
Its too late, ive dropped out of school, can't handle it, its not just at school its cyber bullying aswell.

As the guy I fancy, he found me on facebook, what do I say hes been asking me questions
Why u not beennat school
Do u fancy me etc
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Lets start from the beginning. Im currently in school and a few friends know I am gay because I told them. Worst mistake, they spread it around the whole school

Anyway, last week there was a new student enrolled in my homeroom(class room), I couldn't take my eyes off him because he was so god dam hot. That lunch time I was being picked on because the bullies obviously saw me looking at him. He being a kind and general person stood up to the bullies and got them away from me. I was so shocked that he would help me, anyway I done something I regret, I kissed him(luckily we was on field at far end cuz thats where I go to hide), I just panicked, I apologised for what I did and I ran away hiding in the bathroom until end of day.

I havent returned to school for a whole week now, im just so scared to show my face around, im currently still getting bullied,
Contact the school.

Talk to him. If you kissed him and he didn't push you away, maybe he liked it. Maybe it can go somewhere. Maybe. Maybe not.

Most importantly, don't let the bastards grind you down. You're gay. Well done, I like Marmite. Eventually they'll grow out of it, all you have to do is keep it together until they get used to it and grow up.
Reply 6
Stand up to them, whining on tsr will not solve your problems. Make a stand, make yourself a hard target, hell knock a couple of them senseless if that's what it takes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending