The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Univeristy of London Flat Mates Search for 2014-2015

Hey I'm looking to find some undergraduate university of London flat mates for the study year 2014-2015. I've just received my offers and looking at the halls of residence it's quite pricey... so I'm opting for student housing. I thought student rooms might be a smart way to start looking!! let me know jenxxxx
Reply 1
Original post by Crossy91x
Hey I'm looking to find some undergraduate university of London flat mates for the study year 2014-2015. I've just received my offers and looking at the halls of residence it's quite pricey... so I'm opting for student housing. I thought student rooms might be a smart way to start looking!! let me know jenxxxx

Hey, yeah I'm looking aswell! Halls are way too expensive!x
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Apparently it's affordable with the scholarship/maintenance loan (higher rate)/ maintenance grant, or so I've been told by current students.
Reply 3
Yeah, I have been looking and you can get something for almost half the price of halls :s-smilie: I have an offer for Civil Engineering with Architecture what about everyone else?
Reply 4
mech eng here!
which student houses are you guys looking at?
Reply 5
i'm interested! i have an offer for international relations and its looking a lot like my firm option. I'm looking for some place next to their strand campus, but being from Portugal I'm not very familiar with London, but am very excited to going to kings.
Reply 6
Im very interested! :smile:
Reply 7
Are you still looking for people for a house share? Im looking at the moment xx
im also looking. im taking foundation year at city
Original post by Liberalists
Apparently it's affordable with the scholarship/maintenance loan (higher rate)/ maintenance grant, or so I've been told by current students.

how does that work?
Original post by ahmadalkarute
how does that work?

City give some students 2K for accommodation. They also give scholarships up to 4K the maintenance grant is 3K and also students have maintenance loan.
(Not every student gets this and it depends on your family income, grades and also subject you are planning to student)

But i agree it's too expensive and it's not even that nice :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I'm going to study psychology at City and I'm looking for flat or house share as well. Have you found something so far?
Reply 12
I am looking for a flat share too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending