The Student Room Group

Stupid and embarassing question

Hi guys,
can anyone tell me how to capture a guy who is my friend? :smile:
What you guys, find attractive on girls? Some tips?
Thanks
Asking him out directly would probably do the trick. Honestly, most guys would say yes. Plus, saves you a lot of games and time.
Reply 2
Reveal some feminine flesh and flirt outrageously. Often does the trick..
Reply 3
Thank you to you - both. I was wondering to do it, but I think he would consider it as a friend´s hanging out :frown:
i fancied this guy (now my boyfriend for 7 months) who was always kind and sweet to me and we were really good friends. a few months had gone by and i finally told him i fancied him one day in History class. he then told me he liked me too!! lots of awkward months went by, neither of us brave enough to ask each other out when one day i just thought, "what have i got to loose". i went up to him at break and asked him out. literally "will you go out with me?" and he said yes. I Deeply Regret wasting weeks and weeks waiting for him to ask me out or just waiting because i was too scared that he wasn't ready, or if he still liked me.
so my advice to you would just be tell him how you feel and then ask him out. if he says no then its not the end of the world and you can ask him not to tell any one. also you can ask him if you two can still be friends that is important because then he might see how amazing and confidant you are and one day ask you out.
Being confident is very sexy to a guy so make the first move and he probably wont be able to stop thinking about you.
good luck!
x:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending