The Student Room Group

Girlfriend experiences painful pleasure during sex?

Me and my girlfriend have been together a good year and we have been sleeping together for about 7 months. When I enter her she experiences pain ( natural lube is used, no problem with that ). It's not like I'm overly massive either, just the average 6.5", so it's not like I'm too big for her ( although she does have a pretty small vagina ).

After a while she still experiences pain, but as she's told me it's pleasurable at the same time. This goes on for about 5-10 minutes, until it's fine and it's all pleasure from then till finish. I don't understand why it hurts her, and neither does she.

Also, another quick question: she rarely has orgasms, it's not due to my performance ( not bigging myself up here, I'm not bad in bed atall ). She gets the build up then nothing happens, yet she's tired out and can't go anymore. We're wondering if it could be to do with her body?

Thanks for the advice in advance ladies and gents! ( sorry for the cringyness ).

Posted from TSR Mobile
yes some girls find it harder to orgasm than others

and yes most guys think they are good in bed

congratulations on the penis size though, its slightly above average
Stop being so insecure for a start.
Reply 3
You aren't warming her up enough beforehand, the vagina isn't lengthening enough and you are probably smacking into her cervix.

You have to bear in mind the vagina is only 3 inches long.
Reply 4
Do not doubt the power of foreplay, it seems that this could help you both :smile:
Laci Green explains best about orgasms, with stats:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepqPbvpsvo
Reply 5
Original post by redferry
You aren't warming her up enough beforehand, the vagina isn't lengthening enough and you are probably smacking into her cervix.

You have to bear in mind the vagina is only 3 inches long.

That's brilliant, thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by BlackMagicV
Do not doubt the power of foreplay, it seems that this could help you both :smile:
Laci Green explains best about orgasms, with stats:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepqPbvpsvo

Again, thank you! Will watch the video when I get home!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending