The Student Room Group

Struggling with Sex

I tried having sex with a friend of mine a couple of months ago and it just didn't work?

To preface, we'd been friends for almost a year and usually, I just stick to Blowjobs/handjobs but we tried having sex (PIV) and it felt almost impossible, we tried several different positions and adding lube and I couldn't get more than the head in? It was like there was nowhere else for it to go it was very frustrating and embarrassing and I haven't tried since but want to try again.

I've thought about trying poppers to relax myself or even trying it after drinking so were tipsy enough to be relaxed about it. Does anyone have any advice?
Original post by Anonymous
I tried having sex with a friend of mine a couple of months ago and it just didn't work?

To preface, we'd been friends for almost a year and usually, I just stick to Blowjobs/handjobs but we tried having sex (PIV) and it felt almost impossible, we tried several different positions and adding lube and I couldn't get more than the head in? It was like there was nowhere else for it to go it was very frustrating and embarrassing and I haven't tried since but want to try again.

I've thought about trying poppers to relax myself or even trying it after drinking so were tipsy enough to be relaxed about it. Does anyone have any advice?

You don't mention if you are male or female and if was this your first time at having sex, or if you are just asking about your experience with this particular friend? If you are a girl and this was the first time that you were having sex then it is possible that your hymen is intact and is a bit stubborn about giving way. The hymen is a wall of tissue inside of you that would be broken the first time that you attempt sex, and if it is intact then it can offer quite a bit of resistance the first time penetration is attempted, so it is possible that if your friend was inexperienced that they did not want to push through it. There can be a slightly painful moment and some girls find that their first time is not all a pleasurable experience as a result but unless you are being extraordinarily tense there really isn't anything that should stop successful penetration. If you want to learn more then google it, but you should not need poppers or alcohol to have successful sex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending