The Student Room Group

What is the highest mark you have ever got on a test/exam?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Felix Felicis
Dat ass mathematics...:holmes:

She's amazing. Girl crush x100000000000

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Quite a few 100% actually:redface: both in higher and advanced higher tests:colondollar:
Original post by Lucy96
I don't think so, but I'll take that as a compliment :colone: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

No?
(I'll stop now as I'm derailing this :tongue:)
Reply 63

Spoiler

No?

Probably the lips :lol:
Reply 64
60/60 on a Psychology AS Exam haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Can't remember any GCSEs..
But I got 98 UMS/100 for C4 which was amazeballs!
And twice got 100/100 UMS in A level Politics

Spoiler

No?

Original post by Robbie242
Probably the lips :lol:

Was about to say that, they're quite similar I guess :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I often get top marks in Spanish and French.
Original post by IAmABaws
It's TSR, everyone has got 100 before :P

Nope not me, not for anything meaningful anyway
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ArsenalObsessed
She's amazing. Girl crush x100000000000

Posted from TSR Mobile

And she's single again. :sexface:
Got 100% on maths
To be honest im probably god. only god could achieve something so deliberately confusing and complicated.
100% in Business and Psychology A Level exams :smile:
Original post by Semanresu
What is the most you guys have studied for an exam? I remember staying up all night without sleeping to prepare for phya2. Also remember doing 17 C2 papers in one day for C2 last summer. The things we TSRers do for school!!!!:biggrin:

What did you get in the exams you mentioned if you don't mind saying?
Reply 73
[QUOTE=Georg Hegel

Luckily him and AJP Taylor came up in the exam and I was able to make points about him in the exam.

HAHA AJP Taylor- 'only the great depression put the winds into Hitler's sails'
Remember this quote was a must to put into our history essays in the exams.
Reply 74
Original post by RSmith1007
What did you get in the exams you mentioned if you don't mind saying?

In PHYA2 I got 118/120 ums and in C2 I got 100/100 ums. Sorry I'm not intending to gloat its just the thread:biggrin:! lol What subjects do you do?
Reply 75
100% in various things, end of unit tests, end of year tests, even one of my gcse mocks. However, getting 100% in those I s not exactly difficult, and certainly not compared to a-levels and degrees, which I have yet to do.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 76
The only exams I've done are GCSEs. In proper exams my highest was 79/80 for a maths exam. However in class I usually got 100% on my RE test papers.

At A level, I've only done tests in class and December mocks. In the December mocks my highest was 41/42 for my Physics :smile:

One day I will get 100% on an actual exam. Hah, no.
Original post by Semanresu
In PHYA2 I got 118/120 ums and in C2 I got 100/100 ums. Sorry I'm not intending to gloat its just the thread:biggrin:! lol What subjects do you do?

Wow so your hard work paid off, good job, it's fine you're not gloating you were just answering a question I was genuinely curious about. I do A Levels in Maths, Business & Economics and Applied ICT, I'm currently in year 13 and dropped Physics last year. I'm nowhere near as good as you lol, I'm on for CCC or higher in my subjects this year and hopefully go to uni.
Reply 78
Original post by RSmith1007
Wow so your hard work paid off, good job, it's fine you're not gloating you were just answering a question I was genuinely curious about. I do A Levels in Maths, Business & Economics and Applied ICT, I'm currently in year 13 and dropped Physics last year. I'm nowhere near as good as you lol, I'm on for CCC or higher in my subjects this year and hopefully go to uni.

What do you want to do at uni?
121/125 in the senior maths challenge this year which put me in roughly the top 100 of 90,000 sixth formers who took it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending