The Student Room Group

How to kiss well?

This sounds silly, I know but I've never kissed anyone..

I've been kissed but you know but never kissed back :colondollar:

I keep putting it off, it sounds stupid but what do I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Practice on a frog? You might get a free prince..
If you are putting it off because you don't think you won't be good then that's not a great reason to put it off, if you were starting a new sport you wouldn't expect to be pro standard as soon as you start. If you need help I'm sure Google will give you some tips.
Reply 3
Don't do what a certain someone i know did and clash teeth :broken:
S'alright I bit someone's tongue. Personally I think practice makes perfect
I would also like to know how. I have looked online a lot but I have never found any good description of the actual kiss itself, it's always more about the build up (like making sure your breath is fresh) which is pretty obvious stuff.
Reply 6
kissing-pillow.jpg
Original post by james1211
Don't do what a certain someone i know did and clash teeth :broken:

Lol oh god that's the worst.

Original post by marinaim
kissing-pillow.jpg

oh-god-why.png
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Carpe Vinum
Lol oh god that's the worst.

oh-god-why.png

Yeah pretty much.
It's very hard to explain. The kind of thing that you'll instinctively know what to do when it happens, really.
I was like that a few months ago haha.. basically it helps if your first time is with someone who has experience! They will initiate and you can simply enjoy it until you get the hang of it (only takes about 3 seconds to get the hang of it!) All the best :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I was like that a few months ago haha.. basically it helps if your first time is with someone who has experience! They will initiate and you can simply enjoy it until you get the hang of it (only takes about 3 seconds to get the hang of it!) All the best :smile:

I thought that myself, although as a guy it's harder to get someone to initiate, especially when your **** with girls! Another thing is I would rather it is with a complete stranger on a night out who I will never see again, but also not in front of my friends because that would be awkward. Hopefully this will all fall in to place one time when I am out haha!
Reply 12
I thought that myself, although as a guy it's harder to get someone to initiate, especially when your **** with girls! Another thing is I would rather it is with a complete stranger on a night out who I will never see again, but also not in front of my friends because that would be awkward. Hopefully this will all fall in to place one time when I am out haha!

It won't fall into place, you have to go and make it happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
It won't fall into place, you have to go and make it happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, I know. Well... it did once but I didn't make any kind of move! I guess at the moment I don't really have a motivation to go out and make it happen, I just want to get it out of the way to make things easier in the future.
Reply 14
This sounds silly, I know but I've never kissed anyone..

I've been kissed but you know but never kissed back :colondollar:

I keep putting it off, it sounds stupid but what do I do?
I spent a lot of time worrying about this, and when it finally happened... I was fine.

Moral of the story: don't worry about it, when the time comes it'll just come to you.
Reply 15
Hmmmmm, I was in your situation a year ago and had similar worries. Just don't put pressure on yourself to be amazing the first time you kiss someone - most likely you'll do okay and the recipient won't be able to tell/won't care that you're a first-time kisser. But kissing is one of those things you need practice at - it's largely instinctive and you should do what feels good, but the more you kiss the better you'll get like anything really!
Reply 17
Original post by Tosca
Practice on a frog? You might get a free prince..
The poor frogs have it bad enough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khwjD-KVQ_Q
:s-smilie:
How does this even work :smug:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Starrydog
S'alright I bit someone's tongue. Personally I think practice makes perfect

I did that. Drew blood as well. Then she elbowed me in the face. We don't talk anymore...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending