The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Postgraduate student looking for accommodation in Cardiff!

Hello there! Any ideas about this subject? I have done a little survey and seems that Student Castle would be a decent choice! The only problem is that it's just across the jail of Cardiff! :P
you could also look for students who are trying to find housemates. I myself am one such fellow XD
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Chris_Duffield! Well, I'm not interested in finding a housemate (pls don't take it personally :tongue:)!
I prefer a private hall, but I don't know which one to choose!
Reply 3
I have a friend doing her masters in Cardiff, and she's a student warden, so she doesn't have to pay accommodation. But she does have to live with freshers in halls :s-smilie:.
Original post by Lydiaki
Hello there! Any ideas about this subject? I have done a little survey and seems that Student Castle would be a decent choice! The only problem is that it's just across the jail of Cardiff! :P

Hey, why don't you take a look at Summit House. It was brand new last year and offers beautiful studios and 2 bed apartments. its located right in the city centre and offers on-site gym, cinema room and study room. If you would like any more information please just drop us an email [email protected] or you could take a look at our website http://www.collegiate-ac.com/student-accommodation/cardiff/summit-house

I wish you luck in your search
Laura

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending