The Student Room Group

Medicine CEU Cardenal Herrera University

Hi, I've recently received four rejections to study Medicine 2014 entry and I'm thinking of reapplying next year. But I have found out about this University and I'm wondering if anyone knows much about it? I'm studying Spanish to A2 and the idea of studying Medicine in Spain really appeals to me, I'm just worried about a few things:

-Is the degree programme recognised in the UK? i.e will I be able to come back to the UK after completing by degree and work here as a doctor?
-Will I be able to get any sort of funding as I really can't afford to pay tuition fees and living costs on my own.

Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by karenangrybird
Hi, I've recently received four rejections to study Medicine 2014 entry and I'm thinking of reapplying next year. But I have found out about this University and I'm wondering if anyone knows much about it? I'm studying Spanish to A2 and the idea of studying Medicine in Spain really appeals to me, I'm just worried about a few things:

-Is the degree programme recognised in the UK? i.e will I be able to come back to the UK after completing by degree and work here as a doctor?
-Will I be able to get any sort of funding as I really can't afford to pay tuition fees and living costs on my own.

Thank you!

If you study in the eu the gmc let you practice here so that's easy. And you won't be able to access uk student finance so funding depends on Spain. Id say it's likely you'll have to fund yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by em.d_4
If you study in the eu the gmc let you practice here so that's easy. And you won't be able to access uk student finance so funding depends on Spain. Id say it's likely you'll have to fund yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending