The Student Room Group

Student Finance payment schedule disappeared

I've logged in to my SFE account today and can see that my Student Finance payment schedule for 2014/15 has disappeared. Anyone else had this problem, or knows anything about it? I rang SFE but they were useless. Any help appreciated.

Cheers, Nick

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me too. I could see my payment dates up until 2/3 weeks ago that is. Since then the 2014/15 payment dates have disappeared. I have also rang student finance twice. I am glad there are others with the same problem, rather than it being an isolated problem. The more people who have this problem, the less worried I'll be. It'd mean that its probably an error on their part and they'll sort it at some point. I hope so.
Reply 2
What is the status of your application ? After little help my case got passed on to a progressing member. He said as my status was payments scheduled this means that the payment schedule I had seen before and had with my NOE letter was correct but these dates won't be scheduled until later In the year by them.. It should appear 3/4 weeks before the course start date and is nothing to worry about..
Reply 3
Glad to see others are in the same boat. I was told the same, but I'm wary of Student Finance as they've messed up my the previous three years. I'll wait and see then give it till August before I check back with them. Thanks for the responses!
I was at this position as well. the payment schedule disappeared from my account. but what is worrying me right now is that my status have changed from 'payment scheduled' to 'application submitted' once again. Anybody knows what is happening please?
Reply 5
This has happened to me also, at ease as i am now aware it wasnt just me.
Juts checked into my account today to find out that my scheduled payments have disappeared. Fortunately the status is still Payments Scheduled so I guess it's nothing to worry about. I'm sure it's just a bug of the system.
Anyone still having this issue? Just checked online today and my status is Payments Scheduled, although I still can't see an actual schedule.
Reply 8
Original post by sunnybacon
Anyone still having this issue? Just checked online today and my status is Payments Scheduled, although I still can't see an actual schedule.

I checked yesterday - and no schedule still.
Original post by Shokz
I checked yesterday - and no schedule still.

Thanks, glad to see it's not just me :tongue:
Reply 10
Original post by sunnybacon
Thanks, glad to see it's not just me :tongue:

And, Likewise ;D
I heard they are having system problems at the moment. But my application was approved today and I see my schedule just fine. =/
I'm having the same problem. Going to ring them sometime this coming month.
Reply 13
My application was approved 2 months ago and scheduled payments has never show up on my account, I can click on the page but no dates show up. Is this right?
Me too! I hope this is just a website glitch.
Have any of you saying you can't see a payment schedule been sent a paper version?
Reply 16
Original post by OU Student
Have any of you saying you can't see a payment schedule been sent a paper version?

I haven't.
Check 2 weeks before you start uni, it's fine, happens all the time apparently.
I'm having this problem aswel I have had a letter giving me the break down, but online status says scheduled but when you click the link says no payments for you been like this for weeks now annoying !!
Original post by Kylie.0151
I'm having this problem aswel I have had a letter giving me the break down, but online status says scheduled but when you click the link says no payments for you been like this for weeks now annoying !!

Read:
Original post by mynameisntdoug
Check 2 weeks before you start uni, it's fine, happens all the time apparently.

Latest

Trending

Trending