Student Finance payment schedule disappeared

Watch
This discussion is closed.
nhornby51743
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I've logged in to my SFE account today and can see that my Student Finance payment schedule for 2014/15 has disappeared. Anyone else had this problem, or knows anything about it? I rang SFE but they were useless. Any help appreciated.

Cheers, Nick
Shokz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Me too. I could see my payment dates up until 2/3 weeks ago that is. Since then the 2014/15 payment dates have disappeared. I have also rang student finance twice. I am glad there are others with the same problem, rather than it being an isolated problem. The more people who have this problem, the less worried I'll be. It'd mean that its probably an error on their part and they'll sort it at some point. I hope so.
hprew
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What is the status of your application ? After little help my case got passed on to a progressing member. He said as my status was payments scheduled this means that the payment schedule I had seen before and had with my NOE letter was correct but these dates won't be scheduled until later In the year by them.. It should appear 3/4 weeks before the course start date and is nothing to worry about..
nhornby51743
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Glad to see others are in the same boat. I was told the same, but I'm wary of Student Finance as they've messed up my the previous three years. I'll wait and see then give it till August before I check back with them. Thanks for the responses!
student210893
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I was at this position as well. the payment schedule disappeared from my account. but what is worrying me right now is that my status have changed from 'payment scheduled' to 'application submitted' once again. Anybody knows what is happening please?
bdaholt
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
This has happened to me also, at ease as i am now aware it wasnt just me.
Mark La Rosa
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Juts checked into my account today to find out that my scheduled payments have disappeared. Fortunately the status is still Payments Scheduled so I guess it's nothing to worry about. I'm sure it's just a bug of the system.
sunnybacon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Anyone still having this issue? Just checked online today and my status is Payments Scheduled, although I still can't see an actual schedule.
Shokz
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sunnybacon)
Anyone still having this issue? Just checked online today and my status is Payments Scheduled, although I still can't see an actual schedule.
I checked yesterday - and no schedule still.
sunnybacon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Shokz)
I checked yesterday - and no schedule still.
Thanks, glad to see it's not just me
Shokz
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sunnybacon)
Thanks, glad to see it's not just me
And, Likewise ;D
titchyyyy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I heard they are having system problems at the moment. But my application was approved today and I see my schedule just fine. =/
lewiss41
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm having the same problem. Going to ring them sometime this coming month.
PC2852
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My application was approved 2 months ago and scheduled payments has never show up on my account, I can click on the page but no dates show up. Is this right?
stormytree
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Me too! I hope this is just a website glitch.
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Have any of you saying you can't see a payment schedule been sent a paper version?
PC2852
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by OU Student)
Have any of you saying you can't see a payment schedule been sent a paper version?
I haven't.
mynameisntdoug
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Check 2 weeks before you start uni, it's fine, happens all the time apparently.
Kylie.0151
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm having this problem aswel I have had a letter giving me the break down, but online status says scheduled but when you click the link says no payments for you been like this for weeks now annoying !!
mynameisntdoug
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Kylie.0151)
I'm having this problem aswel I have had a letter giving me the break down, but online status says scheduled but when you click the link says no payments for you been like this for weeks now annoying !!
Read:
(Original post by mynameisntdoug)
Check 2 weeks before you start uni, it's fine, happens all the time apparently.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (42)
15.85%
I'm not sure (8)
3.02%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (96)
36.23%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.51%
I'm not a current university student (115)
43.4%

Watched Threads