The Student Room Group

Sfe

So I’ve applied for my student finance and I did a foundation year and had to take time out for pregnancy reasons so anyway I’m back doing the course it’s a foundation year so I applied for my student finance again for this year for year 1 as I was told to do so but I’m now confused If I’ve done the wrong thing the payment is scheduled and the college are currently sending out attendance to the sfe will I receive my payment ?
Original post by Sarahviolet
So I’ve applied for my student finance and I did a foundation year and had to take time out for pregnancy reasons so anyway I’m back doing the course it’s a foundation year so I applied for my student finance again for this year for year 1 as I was told to do so but I’m now confused If I’ve done the wrong thing the payment is scheduled and the college are currently sending out attendance to the sfe will I receive my payment ?
Hi Sarah. Are you repeating your foundation year again or is it correct that you have now progressed on to the next year of your course? Thanks, David.
Reply 2
Original post by David SLC
Hi Sarah. Are you repeating your foundation year again or is it correct that you have now progressed on to the next year of your course? Thanks, David.
Hello I am doing modules and doing the foundation again but Ive did the application with student finance they know I had a baby and things and everything got accepted ? Will I still receive my student finance ? Once my college confirm I have started this year on my course ?
Reply 3
Original post by David SLC
Repeating I think
Hi Sarahviolet,

In that case, your university will need to send a Change of Circumstances to confirm that you are repeating the foundation year. Please ask them to send this through to us electronically on our shared system so that we have the correct course details.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending