The Student Room Group

Student Finance progression

Hi, I'm scheduled to start my postgrad studies on Monday (8th). On my application, it's showing that my payment is "Scheduled"(/"Payments scheduled") to be paid on the same day. Does this mean that I will receive my finances on or before the 8th and that I don't need to provide anything else? I have completed my full enrolment to the course, have my student card, and timetable (although they have given me the wrong timetable which I will be sorting out tomorrow at student services). My sister who is in her first year of uni (second term) shows "Ready to be paid" for the same date so I am unsure why mine is still saying "Scheduled".

Thank you in advance
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Marvgateb
Hi, I'm scheduled to start my postgrad studies on Monday (8th). On my application, it's showing that my payment is "Scheduled"(/"Payments scheduled") to be paid on the same day. Does this mean that I will receive my finances on or before the 8th and that I don't need to provide anything else? I have completed my full enrolment to the course, have my student card, and timetable (although they have given me the wrong timetable which I will be sorting out tomorrow at student services). My sister who is in her first year of uni (second term) shows "Ready to be paid" for the same date so I am unsure why mine is still saying "Scheduled".

Thank you in advance

Hi there,

When you start the course the university need to confirm your registration to us before we can release the payment. Once they confirm this, then payment would normally be 3-5 working days to reach your bank account.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

When you start the course the university need to confirm your registration to us before we can release the payment. Once they confirm this, then payment would normally be 3-5 working days to reach your bank account.

Thanks,
Claire

Hi Claire,

Thanks for the reply. I have completed my enrolment. Would you advise for me to contact my uni to confirm with SFE about my registration?

Thanks
Original post by Marvgateb
Hi Claire,

Thanks for the reply. I have completed my enrolment. Would you advise for me to contact my uni to confirm with SFE about my registration?

Thanks

They normally do it automatically when you start your course, but there is no harm in asking them to confirm this for definite.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending