Anyone applied for the work experience?! I can't be the only one :tongue:
Reply 1
Bump
I have - have you heard anything?
Reply 3
I applied and being offered for a place :smile:
I applied and got a place too :smile:
So excited
I got a place at Leeds from the 4th of August.
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm going in Manchester from 4th of August! Anyone else?
London 4th August :smile:
Reply 8
Manchester October 27th, are they only offering one place for each placement?
Original post by ftmphebs
Manchester October 27th, are they only offering one place for each placement?

Looking back on previous threads and other peoples experiences at the placement, it seems that there is a few others doing it at the same time as you.
Reply 10
Original post by leeanthonyturner
Looking back on previous threads and other peoples experiences at the placement, it seems that there is a few others doing it at the same time as you.

Yes, I chose to work in halfterm instead of summer time and it also seems like nobody overlaps the location.
Reply 11
Congratulations to those of you who got a place on one of the weeks. I'm currently on the Gap Year Programme that Pinsent Masons run based in their London office and am happy to answer any questions you might have about the Work Experience, Gap Year Programme or Pinsent Masons in general :smile:
Got into london on 4th august, trying to change to 28th july though, might be too late.
Original post by Unsworth
Congratulations to those of you who got a place on one of the weeks. I'm currently on the Gap Year Programme that Pinsent Masons run based in their London office and am happy to answer any questions you might have about the Work Experience, Gap Year Programme or Pinsent Masons in general :smile:

Do you get to travel anywhere as part of the gap year programme? just curious..
Reply 14
Original post by Rumpelstiltskin7
Do you get to travel anywhere as part of the gap year programme? just curious..

If you mean abroad, then it's pretty unlikely - none of us 3 in London have and I don't know any trainees who have other than those which go on secondment. Although last year I think a couple of the gap year students got to go to Munich with the firm.

If you mean domestically, then yes I've personally had to go to loads of different places in London and also outside of London. I've had to even work in a client office for a couple of weeks while on the programme which was really good fun.

Either way, you get paid well and so everyone I know on the programme are going travelling once they finish their 8/9 months - I'm doing China/Kuala Lumpar/Singapore/Dubai for a few weeks.
Birmingham - 4th August :smile:
Has anyone heard any more information like what time we start and finish?
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm starting at the Manchester firm on the 20th of October, is anyone else? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending