The Student Room Group

Revising whilst sleeping ?

I am planning to listen to podcasts of revision notes when I am asleep. However does this actually work and will my brain pick up some off the stuff
Reply 1
saddo level: 1000
the only thing nerdier i cud possible imagine is revising on the toilet
Original post by Lpfuller
I am planning to listen to podcasts of revision notes when I am asleep. However does this actually work and will my brain pick up some off the stuff

Reply 4
Doesn't work at all! I have to shamefully admit that I attempted this in a last minute panic, woke up in a sweat, sat the exam on 2 hours sleep. Got a B though!
Reply 5
I don't think so...
Reply 6
I find itreally helpful to do this sort of thing as I dream about and find it helps me learn
Reply 7
I'm not sure its possible but you could give it ago and tell us your findings.

But someone did tell me they left their music on accidentally all night and in the morning they knew all the lyrics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pulse.
I'm not sure its possible but you could give it ago and tell us your findings.

But someone did tell me they left their music on accidentally all night and in the morning they knew all the lyrics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

A similar thing happened with my sisters friend, she listened to music all night and could remember all the lyrics.

I agree, why don't you try it OP and tell us how it goes :smile:
Well you need to concentrate to what you're listening to in order to get it. How can you do this if you're asleep? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
This is a horrible idea. I tried learning off a speech I wrote word for word by reciting it during the day and sleeping with it at night. The night part didn't help one bit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending