The Student Room Group

is it selfish of me

if i go to sleep whilst my bf is out (hes at uni) drinking as i get up at 6 and dont want to wait until 3 again with not so good communication ?
is it bad if i sleep before he gets back?
Reply 1
Of course it's not selfish. You can live a normal life as part of a relationship and not be hanging around for good night texts/going to sleep on the phone/someone coming home or whatever.

Is this a fairly new relationship? Sounds like it if you think you have to live it around your boyfriend.
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Of course it's not selfish. You can live a normal life as part of a relationship and not be hanging around for good night texts/going to sleep on the phone/someone coming home or whatever.

Is this a fairly new relationship? Sounds like it if you think you have to live it around your boyfriend.

oh ok good. im glad

we have been dating for 7 months almost
Original post by Anonymous
oh ok good. im glad

we have been dating for 7 months almost

Reasonably established for teenagers or those in their early twenties, but still very new in real terms.

You've already been given the right answer. No, it is absolutely not selfish to go to sleep before your boyfriend gets in. It wouldn't be even if you had no particular reason to go to sleep other than you want to, but it's particularly not selfish when you actually need to be up early.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending