The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Middlesex Uni - Who else is starting September 2014?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by benWS
I've got conditional

Cool, good luck n all that, maybe see you in september :P
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 21
Direct entry to third year Business Information Systems :biggrin:
Hello I need your help guys) I got conditional offers from:Kings,Queen Mary,Royal Holloway,Essex and Middlesex...I applied for Business Management and I'm a student from Slovakia so I don't know a lot about these universities,only what I read on the internet :/ and I wanna hear your personal opinions cause you can seeit from the different point of view when I live there and Imust decide til the beginning of the may .Than you soooo much!
Reply 23
Heey im starting in september 2014 too. Doing International tourism management. :smile:
I am starting in September doing Theatre Arts!
Reply 25
heey, me too! Doing photography! so excited :smile:
HI does anyone know how lenient Middlesex are?
Hi I'm starting in September 2014 too- Veterinary Nursing. Looking to stay at Platt Hall as apparently that's the most social :wink: x
What money are we entitled to for Nursing?
hey, ive got a place in platt halls and also studying veterinary nursing :smile: x
Well the nhs provide financial support so u may b eligible for extra support, which u will receive once u have applied for nhs bursary..
Original post by rachel.b123
hey, ive got a place in platt halls and also studying veterinary nursing :smile: x

Yey found another one! Haha join the fb group below:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/669589819770459/

It'll be good to know people by the time we start :smile:
How do we go about doing the police and health checks for Middlesex?
I called them yesterday, they will b sending them through post in may
Reply 34
Original post by blue diamond
I called them yesterday, they will b sending them through post in may

Cool, I was wondering this too
Do you know if we can be offered accommodation before this is sent through? I guess halls will fill up pretty quickly, don't want to miss out
I'm not sure as i will not b applying for accommodation
Will be studying Adult Nursing :smile:
Hello,

How do you actually accept an offer if conditional. My deadline to accept is coming up?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SarahP12345
Hello,

How do you actually accept an offer if conditional. My deadline to accept is coming up?

woops, accidentally liked ur comment. Well u have to receive decisions from all ur choices and then u can accept offers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending