The Student Room Group

Bedfordshire March 2015 Adult Nursing Intake?

Hi, received my offer for adult nursing at Bedfordshire this morning! But starting March 2015, instead of September 2014, just wanted to know if anyone else is in the same boat? and if anyone knew how accommodation worked?
Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Same here, I applied for September, 2014 bur was given March, 2015. I have firmed it anyway as it nearer to me.mi will be staying at home so I don't know about accommodation. Have you done the NHS bursary?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by ashytos
Same here, I applied for September, 2014 bur was given March, 2015. I have firmed it anyway as it nearer to me.mi will be staying at home so I don't know about accommodation. Have you done the NHS bursary?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad to know someone's in the same boat as me! I haven't applied for nhs bursary yet as parents self employed so need my accountant for some information, yourself?
Reply 3
does anyone know how to apply for the NHS bursary when you have March intake as im trying to apply but there is no option for 2015
Reply 4
I got the march intake aswell, I'm going to ring them up to ask about things like accommodation, bursary etc x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Alice-ih
I got the march intake aswell, I'm going to ring them up to ask about things like accommodation, bursary etc x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I rang my uni and they said i cant apply for accommodation until January.. and ive heard the NHS bursary is around October time..
Reply 6
What about if you're applying to other universities too? Can you still not apply for nhs bursary cause your firm will be in march?
Reply 7
In your offer letter on Ucas, did they say that they might consider you for September if there is space?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by lyss31
What about if you're applying to other universities too? Can you still not apply for nhs bursary cause your firm will be in march?

I dont think so it doesnt give you the option to even choose 2015 yet because ive just tried to apply

Original post by ashytos
In your offer letter on Ucas, did they say that they might consider you for September if there is space?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine didnt, it just said theyd offered me a place for March 2015
Reply 9
Original post by ashytos

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes they did
Reply 10
Original post by Shae_28
I rang my uni and they said i cant apply for accommodation until January.. and ive heard the NHS bursary is around October time..

Can we apply for student finance now? Has anybody going in a March applied already, and how do I go about applying. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by ashytos
Can we apply for student finance now? Has anybody going in a March applied already, and how do I go about applying. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ive applied for my student finance ive literally just got off the phone to my university and theyve said i dont apply for my nhs bursary until spetember/october and the accommodation is january time but youd be better ringing your university and asking as they may have different dates :smile:
Reply 12
Hey iv received an offer for march 2015 but will be considered for September 2014 if spaces become available. Mines for Luton campus :smile:
Reply 13
So I think student finance you can apply for now as it's still academic year, not too sure about nhs bursary? And anyone heard about accomadation in the Bedford campus?
Reply 14
Has anybody heard from Bedfordshire uni? I have not heard a thing from them since I firmed them since April.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by ashytos
Has anybody heard from Bedfordshire uni? I have not heard a thing from them since I firmed them since April.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In the same boat! Quite scared now
Reply 16
Anybody heard anything?
Reply 17
Nothing yet, am planing to ring them or better still send an email.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Is anyone at the Aylesbury campus?
Reply 19
Please, does anyone know which days and how many days of the week we would be require to be in school? Trying yo sort out child care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending