The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Don't worry he's also a Manlet. As am I, may as well form an alliance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

5 11 is nothing to be ashamed of
Original post by AR_95
5 11 is nothing to be ashamed of

Lol please. I see girls taller than that every day ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol please. I see girls taller than that every day ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see with girls with moustaches and unibrows everyday. Doesn't mean I need to make my self feel better about that too.

not srs

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
I see with girls with moustaches and unibrows everyday. Doesn't mean I need to make my self feel better about that too.

Bro, if you are not a 6ft3 you have no chance in life. Might as well just surrender and become a sub. I am 5ft6 and ****ed, even that Benegali girl is probs taller than me. I get laughed at man, even by the 5ft2 Benegali girl. Even other short girls don't want by subby genetics. Zurich is right to be proud of being a big tall Dutchman, girls automatically will want to reproduce with him.
Original post by AR_95

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

see edit
Original post by Tom_Ford
Bro, if you are not a 6ft3 you have no chance in life. Might as well just surrender and become a sub. I am 5ft6 and ****ed, even that Benegali girl is probs taller than me. I get laughed at man, even by the 5ft2 Benegali girl. Even other short girls don't want by subby genetics. Zurich is right to be proud of being a big tall Dutchman, girls automatically will want to reproduce with him.

Who's the girl in your avvie

I'm sure the insecurity would be more of a deterrent to girls :rolleyes:
Original post by AR_95
Who's the girl in your avvie

https://www.facebook.com/MandyLieuOfficalPage

Spoiler

Original post by Isometrix
I'm sure the insecurity would be more of a deterrent to girls :rolleyes:

You don't know how much I suffer :frown:
Original post by AR_95
Thomas woke up

Well, my dick did... She is ****ing beautiful.
You don't know how much I suffer :frown:

The misc are here to help you bro

That or counselling.
Any of you heard of this phone called the Oneplus One? It's this new chinese company that ships worldwide (and is unlocked to work with any network/doesn't come under any restrictions or sim etc)
You can't even buy the phone directly. You need to get an invite to buy it from some one who's already bought it (hard to explain)
Best thing about the phone though is that it is half the price of an S5. Half. But it has the same specs as the best flagship devices out there now if not then slightly under/better.

The chinese are ****ing smart. I'm getting this phone.
It's Chinese. You'll have to return it within a week...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Isometrix
The misc are here to help you bro

That or counselling.

Isn't Tom a sex symbol?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8496
Bro, if you are not a 6ft3 you have no chance in life.

Fuark. Tfw 6'2 :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

apart from the fact that no one's had to lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you have returned virtually every electrical based appliance in your house before?
Original post by Fideo
Fuark. Tfw 6'2 :frown:

Sorry mate, that's the cutoff point for virge/non virge.

Latest