The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In.

We need to coordinate better if we don't want our front page ruined by yobbos.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by addylad
In.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unlucky.

I just got in for the 20th post.
Reply 22
Original post by addylad
In.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This. We didn't get one for the last thread. I became too preoccupied with the last thread and missed the first page of this one :facepalm2:

United fans are lucky I missed their page last time, next time I'm going to get them bad, they are going to regret this :colonhash:
Reply 23
who actually cares - let's get all the jealous trolls out of the way and build up this thread nicely so it can be perfectly active for (hopefully) our title win! :smile:
Original post by jam277
Unlucky.

I just got in for the 20th post.

Luckily I'm on a phone viewing 10 to a page, but nevertheless it's annoying.

Original post by Deshi
This. We didn't get one for the last thread. I became too preoccupied with the last thread and missed the first page of this one :facepalm2:

United fans are lucky I missed their page last time, next time I'm going to get them bad, they are going to regret this :colonhash:

I will join you brother. I want to wum the Arsenal thread a bit, more satisfying imo.

I did see your stellar work before. It looks like you've trained MrMessy well. Once Luke gets used to the sight of a boob perhaps he could join in? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by addylad
I will join you brother. I want to wum the Arsenal thread a bit, more satisfying imo.

I did see your stellar work before. It looks like you've trained MrMessy well. Once Luke gets used to the sight of a boob perhaps he could join in? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Luke is too innocent, he was even being nice in the United thread last time I saw him post in there, he might not make it :rip: :sad:
Reply 26
Original post by Deshi
Luke is too innocent, he was even being nice in the United thread last time I saw him post in there, he might not make it :rip: :sad:

:frown:
Ain't seen him troll anybody. Will troll you guys once we beat you with our reserves team on Sunday though.
Reply 27
Original post by jam277
Ain't seen him troll anybody. Will troll you guys once we beat you with our reserves team on Sunday though.

lol, not gunna happen but it wouldn't even matter if we still won the league :smile: here, have some peanut butter
Reply 28
Original post by cBay
lol, not gunna happen but it wouldn't even matter if we still won the league :smile: here, have some peanut butter

Who's dupe are you?
Cech out for the rest of the season?

should make this weekend a little easier if true
Reply 30
Original post by addylad

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry guys, can't break the rules :angelwings:

Original post by Deshi

what was i saying? D:
was it pity or genuine kindness? :biggrin:

Original post by jam277

i don't really troll people because i know that football constantly surprises.

i could troll you i we beat you at anfield, but you'd sure as hell get us back if we bottled it against palace :s-smilie:

but no, you won't beat us with your reserves, i was thinking more of a 6-0 thrashing tbh :cool:
In.

Deshi and Mr Messy... another heroic effort guys, well played

My laptop pretty much had a fit, it couldn't cope with so many gifs
I think you guys need a genuine British gentleman in the hot seat.

Mark Hughes, Roy Hodgson or Harry Redknapp for 6-10 years at least.
Original post by elpistolero7
I think you guys need a genuine British gentleman in the hot seat.

Mark Hughes, Roy Hodgson or Harry Redknapp for 6-10 years at least.

Lost? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Mou says he will ask Abram if he can field a weaker side vs us. Usually I don't take what he says at face value but his team suffered many casualties tonight so he probably isn't playing mind games wit us. I think he knows its unlikely that they'll win the league even with a victory against us as he needs city to drop loads of points too and that's out of his control.
So Cech won't play. Terry won't play. Ram/Hazard/Eto may miss it too and he might rotate on top of those changes hes forced to make. If there's ever a good time to play Chelsea...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Original post by Angry cucumber
In.

Deshi and Mr Messy... another heroic effort guys, well played

My laptop pretty much had a fit, it couldn't cope with so many gifs

:hat2:

Wrong thread, liverpool fan though :tongue:
Reply 37
Original post by elpistolero7
Wrong thread, liverpool fan though :tongue:

Well that's it; you've ruined the thread already... :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by Mr.Messy
Mou says he will ask Abram if he can field a weaker side vs us. Usually I don't take what he says at face value but his team suffered many casualties tonight so he probably isn't playing mind games wit us. I think he knows its unlikely that they'll win the league even with a victory against us as he needs city to drop loads of points too and that's out of his control.
So Cech won't play. Terry won't play. Ram/Hazard/Eto may miss it too and he might rotate on top of those changes hes forced to make. If there's ever a good time to play Chelsea...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought the FA were going to decide on Rui Faria/Mourinho/Ramires today, but there was nothing. In all likelihood, Ramires will be suspended though. Eto'o must be a doubt because even if he returns just in time for Liverpool, Mou would surely prefer him against Atletico. I can't see him risking Hazard. Then you have that Salah and Matic will definitely play and that Ivanovic missed today's match so will be rested. It's not the scariest Chelsea side ever but maybe they'll just be really defensive and compact to try and spite Liverpool.
Original post by Erebusaur
I thought the FA were going to decide on Rui Faria/Mourinho/Ramires today, but there was nothing. In all likelihood, Ramires will be suspended though. Eto'o must be a doubt because even if he returns just in time for Liverpool, Mou would surely prefer him against Atletico. I can't see him risking Hazard. Then you have that Salah and Matic will definitely play and that Ivanovic missed today's match so will be rested. It's not the scariest Chelsea side ever but maybe they'll just be really defensive and compact to try and spite Liverpool.

Schwarzer

Azi Ivanovic Cahill Cole

Matic Luiz/Mikel

Salah Oscar Schurrle

Ba.

Looks likely methinks. If we go with the midfield diamond, I really think Sturridge and Suarez will get the better of their defense. Though Terry isn't the best type of center half to play against pacy, tricky attackers, his organization is imperative for that defense. We should also look to exploit set pieces as he's their best header of the ball.
I'm worried about Johnson again, he was so ****ing poor against Norwich it was painful. Really hope Hazard doesn't play.

Latest