The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XI

Welcome to the 11th Edition of the Liverpool Football Club thread!
[scroll]:lfc::lfc::lfc::lfc::lfc:JFT96:lfc::lfc::lfc::lfc::lfc:[/scroll]

Our 11th Edition Mascot is Daniel Sturridge.

The Current Gaffer

"History judges you as a manager, that’s the reality of it. So it won’t be now, it will be history and I hope history will allow me to walk alongside some of the great managers here."

- Brendan Rodgers

Previous Managers

"Before, I said that they were maybe the best supporters in England. Now maybe they are the best supporters in Europe."

- Rafa Benitez

"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."

- Bob Paisley

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe that you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always said we had the best two teams in Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves."

- Bill Shankly

Video Wall

Wall of Sturridge

Steven Gerrard :adore:

Thanks, Carra

Links & Info

Liverpool Football Club Honours

2014/15 Fixtures

2013/14 Squad

96 Justice For The

Previous Threads / Thread Post Count

[scroll]:lfc:You'll Never Walk Alone:lfc:[/scroll]
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

In

(edited 9 years ago)

(edited 9 years ago)

Reply 5
in
In

:popout:
in
In

Reply 12
people are bare mad we're about to win the league
Reply 13
New thread!
In! :biggrin:
Reply 15
Should now use this thread as the other is now reached 10k

Luke_Mckeown
x

Many reporters are saying Cech out for the season, think some are saying Terry out. Ramires we'll find out tomorrow I guess.

Sturridge should be fit for this weekend.

Mourinho apparently going to play a weakened side against us, to have more chance of winning CL. Think it's mind games

[video="youtube;mjhGlt_9a9k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjhGlt_9a9k[/video]

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by mr tim
Should now use this thread as the other is now reached 10k

Many reporters are saying Cech out for the season, think some are saying Terry out. Ramires we'll find out tomorrow I guess.

Sturridge should be fit for this weekend.

Mourinho apparently going to play a weakened side against us, to have more chance of winning CL. Think it's mind games

thanks for the link man :smile:

thats great - cech and terry have great experience and would normally be able to help their team cope with the pressure.

ramirez isn't a game changer though, so i'm not bothered.
sturridge could be though - i just hope the SAS can be back on form for this game, please god!

rubbish; he won't.
he'll play his best team available; chelsea have a large squad and they can cope easily with the games.
even if he doesn't, their replacements (salah, schurrle, etc..) are still high quality.
Reply 18
Sub

Deshi and Messy ffs I was at work :colonhash: :biggrin:
In mother****ers.

(edited 9 years ago)

Latest