The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Msc Neuroscience vs Clinical Neuroscience

Hello.

I just got accepted to both the Msc Neuroscience and Msc Clinical Neuroscience courses at UCL. I'm an international student and honestly wasn't expecting on getting accepted so I applied for both. Could anyone provide information on which I should choose? Career wise and in regards to PHD opportunities? Or just anyone who knows anything about them, the departments etc. I already visited both the departments and liked them and the faculty.

I'm from a non-EU country and the folks at UCL informally told me that it would be pretty hard for me to get into a PHD program with funding because most of the funding is for EU countries only. Having said that, I'm hoping on doing a PHD in the UK after finishing this.

Thanks.
Reply 1
Hi there
First of all congratulations =)
And secondly I was wondering which programme did you end up choosing? I am also an international student accepted onto a course in UCL’s Institute of neurology so if you accepted the offer for the MSc in clinical neurosciences chances are we are going to take some classes together.
I am also interested in a PhD… and yeah seem kind of hard…but from what I have gathered from other international students doing their PhDs, it is not that difficult to be accepted…but to get funding…but doing an MSc in UCL is supposed to be of great help =)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending