The Student Room Group

what would you have done???

sooooooo basically i went to manchester for a friends birthday and one of my friends is also a friend of my GF (actually i met her through him) and he was also with us...now there was this girls whos was also in our group who throughout the night was hitting on me and at one point i think she kissed me (i didn't kiss back) at which point i told her i have a girl back home so this dude is off-limits...anyways i went back to the hotel with the mutual friend i have with my GF and for some reason he wanted to check up on the girl who was hitting one me...we went to her room and i went to the toilet and told him to wait outside for me (as i didn't have the card to the room or knew the room number)...i come out of the toilet and he's nowhere to be seen plus my phone was out of charge so no way to contact him therefore i decided the best idea was to just sleep on the floor (i was pretty drunk at this point but still had my wits about me although at some point i did get on the bed, it was a king size bed so plenty of room for both of us)...now i know from the outside it looks like i screwed her and thats what everyone thought most likely but i didn't feel like i had to explain myself to anyone (although in hindsight i probably should have told my GF about what had happened)...now this mutual friend of ours went home and told one of his other friends who is a gossiper and he went on to tell me GF about the whole situation...and she just texted me, "its over between us, goodbye" (this was 1 month after the manchester debacle btw)...anyways i was just confused called her up and explained the whole situation but she didn't know who to believe as she had known the mutual friends of ours longer (i think he likes her and was mad from the start that i got with her and was just lookin for some excuse to **** me over)...anyways i managed to convince her that nothing happened and alls cool and that i've never cheated on anyone blah blah, and yhh then we had makeup sex :smile:

i was just wondering how peeps here would have handled the situation (obviously some are gonna say should have ****ed her and maintained my innocence :rolleyes:)
cut all ties with the snitch
Reply 2
agreed ^^^^^
but
you should have still told her, it wouldn't have been as bad if it had come from you
but
she was a bit dramatic she, could have asked you first ..
Maybe told her sooner but if you've made up and all it's good - get rid of the grass you don't need people like that in your life :smile:
Reply 4
i saw no reason to tell her as nothing happened and he was the only one there that knew her and me...i thought of him as a true friend (even though he didnt tell her himself, he told someone he knew would gossip)
Reply 5
Original post by Billa Bong
i saw no reason to tell her as nothing happened and he was the only one there that knew her and me...i thought of him as a true friend (even though he didnt tell her himself, he told someone he knew would gossip)

that's low and pretty pathetic tbh ... have u spoke to him about it?
might aswell be upfront.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by sunnee
that's low and pretty pathetic tbh ... have u spoke to him about it?

nope, my gf only found out last saturday i think when that gossip guy was drunk at a party and told her what he had told him
i mean when me and her first got together, he was out of the country and i didn't tell him that we had been seeing each other for which he got mad for some reason...just think hes had a vendetta for me since then

i dont think theres any point at all talkin to him about it now, he tried his best to mess with me and failed...im just gonna be silent and let him suffer in his failures
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
nope, my gf only found out last saturday i think when that gossip guy was drunk at a party and told her what he had told him
i mean when me and her first got together, he was out of the country and i didn't tell him that we had been seeing each other for which he got mad for some reason...just think hes had a vendetta for me since then

i dont think theres any point at all talkin to him about it now, he tried his best to mess with me and failed...im just gonna be silent and let him suffer in his failures

said by a mature adult male ... (a rare species )
Reply 8
Original post by sunnee
said by a mature adult male ... (a rare species )

theres always a time to be mature and theres always times to be immature...i still wanna be a bit immature when im walking with a stick :tongue:
Reply 9
theres always a time to be mature and theres always times to be immature...i still wanna be a bit immature when im walking with a stick :tongue:

of course thats very true but there is a time and a place which a lot of people fail to understand.
Original post by sunnee
of course thats very true but there is a time and a place which a lot of people fail to understand.

yupp true true thats what differentiates people i guess, if everyone was the same, life would be no fun :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending