The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

MSC Aquaculture, anyone?

Hi,
I just accepted the offer for MSC aquaculture in September 2014 and ws wondering if there are any others studying same. Any advice on what to do next will also be appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by gmakpo
Hi,
I just accepted the offer for MSC aquaculture in September 2014 and ws wondering if there are any others studying same. Any advice on what to do next will also be appreciated.

Hi gmakpo,

I was going to apply for this but I decided against it but you'll probably share a lot of lecturers etc with folk doing Biology, Marine Biology etc. So even if you find someone doing those degrees, you'll probably see them a lot :smile:
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
Hi calum

Thnx. I'm hoping to make some friends before the program starts. It should make fitting in easier. So, what're you applying for?
Reply 3
Original post by gmakpo
Hi calum

Thnx. I'm hoping to make some friends before the program starts. It should make fitting in easier. So, what're you applying for?

Yeah, it's a good idea to get to know folk before you start. I've no problems meeting up with anyone prior to starting so they have someone help help them settle in :smile:

I'm hopefully doing Environmental Geography. You'll have to tell me how Aquaculture is, because I was extremely interested in it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest