The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Big P
Its so true...
I revise at the library but recently there have been so many fit girls revising here its hard (no pun intended) .....

lmao
xox
Reply 21
Percy
Do you not feel any guilt or remorse for objectifying members of the opposite sex?

women dont so why should this guy?
kissit

I agree
Both sexes do this so neither should feel guilty
xox
Reply 23
kissit

Well the should. How can they justify this? This is another evil in society.
Reply 24
Percy

So sex is evil....is that what you are saying?? Coz at the end of the day that is what the 'objectifying' boils down to. Sex and reproduction.
Reply 25
Percy

Who are you to say what is evil and isn't?
Reply 26
Percy
Do you not feel any guilt or remorse for objectifying members of the opposite sex?

No..not at all, the reason why girls put on make up and wear sexy clothes is to attract men. Men can't help but stare...
Sex is DEFINTLEY NOT evil
We'd all be in big trouble if it was lol
xox
Big P
No..not at all, the reason why girls put on make up and wear sexy clothes is to attract men. Men can't help but stare...

That is sooooo true lol
xox
Reply 29
theone
Who are you to say what is evil and isn't?

I can express my opinion. I can also express it much more coherently than any member of these forums, bar Mr. White.
Reply 30
Percy
I can express my opinion. I can also express it much more coherently than any member of these forums, bar Mr. White.

Well you are quite clearly arrogant as well as misguided. Everyone here, as you say, is entitled to their own opinion. So don't attack people because they express their opinion like byb3 has done.
Reply 31
Big P

Well I wont completely agree that we only dress and wear make up to satisfy you guys...there is a form of self satisfaction going on as well. However I can say that when you are looking good and walking round tesco's etc (lol) it is almost like having Marvin singing 'lets get it on' in your brain! lol : )
Reply 32
kissit
Well I wont completely agree that we only dress and wear make up to satisfy you guys...there is a form of self satisfaction going on as well. However I can say that when you are looking good and walking round tesco's etc (lol) it is almost like having Marvin singing 'lets get it on' in your brain! lol : )

But wouldnt you say that the self-satisfaction comes from being stared at by the guys and feeling popular to the opposite sex?
Reply 33
theone
Well you are quite clearly arrogant as well as misguided. Everyone here, as you say, is entitled to their own opinion. So don't attack people because they express their opinion like byb3 has done.

It is a well below standard thread, reflecting the corruption and debauchery at the heart of today's society.
Big P
But wouldnt you say that the self-satisfaction comes from being stared at by the guys and feeling popular to the opposite sex?

Yes it does, uve got it exactly right lol
xox
Percy
It is a well below standard thread, reflecting the corruption and debauchery at the heart of today's society.

Todays society?
Read 'A Picture of Dorian Gray'
Its not just todays society mate
xox
Reply 36
Percy

Who are you to say what the standard is? :smile:
Reply 37
kindersurprise
Yes it does, uve got it exactly right lol
xox

I derive no satisfaction from it, only contempt towards those objectifying me.
Reply 38
theone
Who are you to say what the standard is? :smile:

Perhaps the person best placed to make judgements. I live my life as I should.
Reply 39
Percy
Perhaps the person best placed to make judgements. I live my life as I should.

Maybe you live your life as you think you should, but who's to say that is the most moral way or best way to lead your life, and why does this place you in a higher position to judge people, than, say, me?

Latest

Trending

Trending