The Student Room Group

What do you prefer : bath or shower?

Poll

????????

I'm a shower kinda guy myself but don't mind the occasional bath.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Baths make me feel like I am sitting in the dirty stuff I am washing off. Like if I play football I don't want to wash mud off my legs to then sit in it. Shower all the way.
Shower. I hate the idea of sitting in dirty water. In the rare times I do have a bath I always have a shower after. :h:

Earlier this year I suffered hives for over 2 months and I could only have cold baths because my entire body was covered in a rash and it was too sensitive for showers (the water felt like it was sort of pinching me when it hit me) and hot water (made the itching worse). I had to put oil in the bath water so my skin was always really well moisturised. That's probably the only reason I really like baths. :grin:
Shower usually.
Shower, a bath is just sitting in your own filth.
I like showers more as an everday form of washing.

However, if its been a long day, or I have an evening to myself, I will have a hot bath and read a book :h:
Reply 6
Showers as an everyday; bath as a treat.
Shower, haven't had a bath since I was a babby - a bath is essentially just sitting in your own dirt but with bubbles :smile:
I alternate. Shower when I have to wash my hair etc but I love a nice relaxing bubble bath :3
Shower. I've only had a bath like 5 times? I just don't like it.

I recently got this hydro jet shower thing installed at home, its ****ing amazing :biggrin:.
I normally have a shower, because it's easier to wash my hair but I like to have a bath in the winter :smile:
Reply 11
I'm surprised people haven't figured it out yet, and I know it may come as a huge surprise to some people...but here's a radical and rather unconventional idea...why not shower before taking a bath?

lol
Original post by BoBosus

Why

It's just quicker/ more convenient & I'l normally wash my hair at the same time.
I take a shower then a bath...a bit weird but a bath is relaxing, especially with bubbles. I just hope I don't fall asleep
Reply 14
Original post by Stinkum
I'm surprised people haven't figured it out yet, and I know it may come as a huge surprise to some people...but here's a radical and rather unconventional idea...why not shower before taking a bath?

lol

There are people in Africa who cant drink water and here is you washing twice, one after another?

I bet you let the tap run while brushing your teeth?

Jeez.
I bathe. Couldn't have it any other way.
Original post by Twinport53
There are people in Africa who cant drink water and here is you washing twice, one after another?

I bet you let the tap run while brushing your teeth?

Jeez.

The water we saved gets shipped to Africa?

News to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
At the moment, the shower at my house is broken so I have no choice but to have a bath. It's really annoying me at the moment as with showers you can just go in and wash yourself quick in a matter of minutes.
Reply 18
Think about the water you're wasting if you have a shower then a bath. Have one or the other, not both.
Shower..

Quick Reply

Latest