The Student Room Group

Things I should know about A view from the bridge?

Just wondering what I should know for the exam. Themes, quotes, etc.
And does anyone know any significant items in the play that I should know about? E.g. the chair is like a throne, he sits in it while in control.
You should know about the high heals and dresses that Catherine wears, The bridge, Alfieri being the narrator and how he can almost predict the death of Eddie, i.e His eyes were like tunnels.
Have you not been attending lessons or something? Surely you've been taught this.
Original post by infairverona
Have you not been attending lessons or something? Surely you've been taught this.

I used to live up north where I studied Of Mice and Men so I hadn't read A view from the bridge and I've only just read it this week so I was just asking for people that know a lot about it to tell me so I know.
Original post by Delused
I used to live up north where I studied Of Mice and Men so I hadn't read A view from the bridge and I've only just read it this week so I was just asking for people that know a lot about it to tell me so I know.

And you're sitting the exam on it without a years' teaching? That doesn't seem very fair on you. Sparknotes might help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending