The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
In my bad-youth days the worst for one night was about 20. It was a time in my life that I felt pretty bad about myself though. I would never ever ever ever do that now!
lol my max has bin bout 10 lol
I've got generally high standards... if i want to pull i will though.
Reply 4
Not at all....my boyf would kill me.
used to pull quite a lot around 5-10 a night
Reply 5
My max has been one, and that was only once! :frown:
Reply 6
I don't go clubbing to pull, I go to enjoy the music and get slightly drunk.
Not a muscle.
Reply 8
amazingtrade
I don't go clubbing to pull, I go to enjoy the music and get slightly drunk.

WHaaaaat? :wink: The music is rubbish in many places and distorted because it's too loud. And you come back smokey and nasty.
Reply 9
usually i arrange before hand to meet up with a cute brunette =)
going out for the " pull " is tacky!
Reply 10
XTinaA
Not a muscle.

Always the comedian :tongue:

(I see you've changed your avatar from that gil with her head at a funny angle)
me!
Always the comedian :tongue:

(I see you've changed your avatar from that gil with her head at a funny angle)

Back to Christina, but Tifa isn't dead yet!
Reply 12
blissy
WHaaaaat? :wink: The music is rubbish in many places and distorted because it's too loud. And you come back smokey and nasty.

The smoke is a problem but the music is great in the clubs I go, pure indie/light rock and they have good sound systems so there is never distortion. The club I go to is one of the biggest clubs in Manchester though. There is nothing like dancing to common people at 2:00am wide awake!
6 apparantly on one night. Can't remember, perhaps my friends were humoring me, hence i don't like alcohol. :tongue:
waiting2smile
6 apparantly on one night. Can't remember, perhaps my friends were humoring me, hence i don't like alcohol. :tongue:

Here begins the willy-waving :rolleyes:
Reply 15
Chocolate_Lover
hey im just doing a poll
i was just wonderin lol!! when u go out to down drinkin or clubbin or both, do u pull?if so how many??
thanx xx

1!!!!....if im gonna pull i want it to be with a nice girl who i actually reasonably like....anyone can go out and pull loads but isnt that what 15 year olds do???
dforster
1!!!!....if im gonna pull i want it to be with a nice girl who i actually reasonably like....anyone can go out and pull loads but isnt that what 15 year olds do???

lol word nigga word.
Reply 17
XTinaA
Back to Christina, but Tifa isn't dead yet!

No, please no! She's scary :frown:

btw: I meant girl not gil before
Reply 18
dforster

I can't :frown:
Reply 19
piginapoke
What's the definition of pulling in this case?

I think it's just snogging.

Latest

Trending

Trending