Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey im just doing a poll
    i was just wonderin lol!! when u go out to down drinkin or clubbin or both, do u pull?if so how many??
    thanx xx

ReputationRep:
    In my bad-youth days the worst for one night was about 20. It was a time in my life that I felt pretty bad about myself though. I would never ever ever ever do that now!

ReputationRep:
    lol my max has bin bout 10 lol

ReputationRep:
    I've got generally high standards... if i want to pull i will though.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all....my boyf would kill me.
    used to pull quite a lot around 5-10 a night

ReputationRep:
    My max has been one, and that was only once!

ReputationRep:
    I don't go clubbing to pull, I go to enjoy the music and get slightly drunk.

ReputationRep:
    Not a muscle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I don't go clubbing to pull, I go to enjoy the music and get slightly drunk.
    WHaaaaat? The music is rubbish in many places and distorted because it's too loud. And you come back smokey and nasty.

ReputationRep:
    usually i arrange before hand to meet up with a cute brunette =)
    going out for the " pull " is tacky!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Not a muscle.
    Always the comedian

(I see you've changed your avatar from that gil with her head at a funny angle)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    Always the comedian

(I see you've changed your avatar from that gil with her head at a funny angle)
    Back to Christina, but Tifa isn't dead yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    WHaaaaat? The music is rubbish in many places and distorted because it's too loud. And you come back smokey and nasty.
    The smoke is a problem but the music is great in the clubs I go, pure indie/light rock and they have good sound systems so there is never distortion. The club I go to is one of the biggest clubs in Manchester though. There is nothing like dancing to common people at 2:00am wide awake!

ReputationRep:
    6 apparantly on one night. Can't remember, perhaps my friends were humoring me, hence i don't like alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    6 apparantly on one night. Can't remember, perhaps my friends were humoring me, hence i don't like alcohol.
    Here begins the willy-waving :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocolate_Lover)
    hey im just doing a poll
    i was just wonderin lol!! when u go out to down drinkin or clubbin or both, do u pull?if so how many??
    thanx xx
    1!!!!....if im gonna pull i want it to be with a nice girl who i actually reasonably like....anyone can go out and pull loads but isnt that what 15 year olds do???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)
    1!!!!....if im gonna pull i want it to be with a nice girl who i actually reasonably like....anyone can go out and pull loads but isnt that what 15 year olds do???
    lol word ***** word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Back to Christina, but Tifa isn't dead yet!
    No, please no! She's scary

btw: I meant girl not gil before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)
    I can't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    What's the definition of pulling in this case?
    I think it's just snogging.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.