The Student Room Group

I need help and a technique! Asap...

Alright basically. I really need help revising...and I need a technique! I'm in year 10. Now the year 11's have left we basically are taking their roles and blaaah.... I've taken 2 of my rs exams already I hope I did well. And my revising tech was read over the keywords and let my parents and friends help me. Then I did like past papers and all that...so now I've got my real core science exams...ones this Friday omg and I'm struggling. It'd not like rs where it was simple! It's damn hard! HELP! And also I have to revise for mocks...practice flute grade 7!!! And piano! Ugh...so much!

Please someone help :smile:

Thanks.
Reply 1
You're doing the right thing in going through past papers. Make sure also to have some way of remembering what comes up - for me, I make flashcards of everything I got wrong and go through them once a day.

It is also a good idea to prioritise - your mocks are nowhere near as important as real GCSEs, and similar for your music. In future, consider revising from an earlier startpoint.
Thanks so much! And I've also got loads of mocks in ALL my subs, does it really matter??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh haha, your from se London aswell? *hi-5*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest