The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Science foundation entry 2014

Is anyone doing the science foundation entry 2014, at Preston college campus? I'm 19, coming from Manchester and will be living in uclan halls, hoping to start biomedical science 2015 😬😬
Reply 1
Is This the the one year Foundation Entry BSc (Hons) Science awarded by UCLan? If so I'm starting this September but I need to move, would I be able to Live in halls too as I wasn't aware I could?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm doing that course and I'm also 19 :smile:
Reply 3
I'm doing this course too. I'm moving from Liverpool and I'm going to be living in Roeburn halls. :smile:
Reply 4
helloo ill be starting this in sept too!! im 19.. im glad ive found a few on here, what halls will you be staying in?
I'm also starting this course in september, I'm 21 in october too. Good to see there's a few people starting the course :biggrin:
Reply 6
I got told the foundation year was taught on the Uclan campus :/
Reply 7
There is two foundation degrees in applied science one taught at the uni and one taught at Preston college. Is anybody else doing the one taught on campus ( UCAS code - 8P32)?
Reply 8
Original post by Shell95
Is anyone doing the science foundation entry 2014, at Preston college campus? I'm 19, coming from Manchester and will be living in uclan halls, hoping to start biomedical science 2015

what halls will you be staying at? im trying to apply for iQ or moor lane halls

Original post by Coxy_96
Is This the the one year Foundation Entry BSc (Hons) Science awarded by UCLan? If so I'm starting this September but I need to move, would I be able to Live in halls too as I wasn't aware I could?

are you from preston orginally or? and yes you are allowed to live in Halls from what i was told

Original post by motley2110
I'm also starting this course in september, I'm 21 in october too. Good to see there's a few people starting the course :biggrin:

i was nervous i wouldnt meet anyone lol !! you commutting to preston orr planning on living in halls?
Reply 9
Original post by _iiGEO

are you from preston orginally or? and yes you are allowed to live in Halls from what i was told

i was nervous i wouldnt meet anyone lol !! you commutting to preston orr planning on living in halls?

No I'm from west mids, so glad to find someone people on the course!
Original post by _iiGEO

We'll soon meet everyone on the course, should be alright :smile:

I'll be commuting, was tempted to live in halls, but compared to a montly bus ticket it's much more expensive
Reply 11
Original post by _iiGEO

Original post by _iiGEO

Hi Guys! I did this Foundation year at the college last year - and am now starting Biomedical Science. Just wanted to let those its relevant to know that yes you can stay in halls - we had loads on our course who used the uni hall system :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Nneoman
I'm doing this course too. I'm moving from Liverpool and I'm going to be living in Roeburn halls. :smile:

Im in Roeburn! Which room?
Reply 13
I watched this lost for ages and no one replied, now you've all turned up and it's like 5 days till we start and I forgot I even posted... I'm so excited finally people! Is everyone getting the bus to college from uni?
Reply 14
The boxes are apple emojis
Reply 15
If you have Facebook, go join all the uclan groups, just put in uclan and I promise they will all come up, I'll post 'Hey, I'm looking for TSR feed group' then we can all all have a box inbox yay
Reply 16
Im doing the 8P32 one on campus! :smile:
Reply 17
Were all not on campus, we have to go to preston college
Reply 18
Original post by Shell95
If you have Facebook, go join all the uclan groups, just put in uclan and I promise they will all come up, I'll post 'Hey, I'm looking for TSR feed group' then we can all all have a box inbox yay

hiyaa have you moved preston yet?
im staying at moor lane halls...
anyone going freshers here???
Can anybody tell me how they are finding the Science Foundation year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending