The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

I applied in October and had an interview for Bournemouth in December. I received my interview date a week before the interview. So don't worry I'm sure you will hear soon. Although i know some people who applied at a similar time to me and they haven't heard anything. No news is good news :-)
Has anybody heard back from Cardiff? Or know when they offer interviews? :smile:
Has anyone had an interview for Adult Nursing at York yet? I have one on Monday and don't know what to expect!
Has anyone heard back from sheffield hallam yet? :smile:
has anyone had interviews at Liverpool John moore or Greenwich for children nursing?
If so how quickly did they get back to you
Original post by Beccamol
Has anyone has a Child nursing interview with LJMU yet?

I have, had mine yesterday. Do you need any help
Original post by k83wa1t3r5
Has anybody heard back from Cardiff? Or know when they offer interviews? :smile:

Did you get an email telling you about the dates of the interviews? I got one that basically said to keep the last week of Feb free because if I was to get an interview, it would be any day that week (although it wasn't a 'guarantee' of interview). They said to call them if I hadn't heard anything by the end of january so assuming that they'll decide over the next couple of weeks now that they've got all of their applications! I know of other people who have applied but not had the email so I wouldn't worry too much if you haven't :smile: When did you apply and what field?
Original post by jade97x
I have, had mine yesterday. Do you need any help

Haha I was there yesterday! How did your interview go?:smile:
hahaa how weird is that lol and i think it went okay! gutted that only one of us out of 12 get in!

How do you think it went x
Original post by jade97x
hahaa how weird is that lol and i think it went okay! gutted that only one of us out of 12 get in!

How do you think it went x

I know, hopefully they'll suddenly change their mind haha!

I'm the same, I think it was ok i'm happy with how it went. Just need to wait and see what happens now :rolleyes: x
me too haha!

Yeah im exactly the same, i have no regrets of it. Did you have the man or the lady in the end x
The lady, they we're both lovely when I was having my interview x
Me too!x
Going by some of the threads on here I think, Kingston is the hardest to be accepted into, think Sheffield is the easiest. Middlesex is more considerate towards applications and Greenwich and City are slightly judgmental and may reject you without interview.
Has anyone had an interview at birm city yet for childrens nursing? If so how did it go and what was the format of the day?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jade97x
has anyone had interviews at Liverpool John moore or Greenwich for children nursing?
If so how quickly did they get back to you

In terms of Greenwich, it took them 5 days to respond back for an admission test

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you have an interview? If so how long did you wait to here back x
Original post by Nisa091
In terms of Greenwich, it took them 5 days to respond back for an admission test

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you had an interview. If so how long did it take to hear back x
Original post by jade97x
Did you have an interview? If so how long did you wait to here back x

Not yet, I have my admission test on the 5th of February, first. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh okay good luck:smile: ive done that and had my interview today. The level of the tests are simple. The maths test is very basic ,
Including basic adding and multiplying. Also there's a few word questions which are simple and the English is an question such as ' why qualities does a nurse need'. Interview very informal and staff lovely good luck x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending