The Student Room Group

Student finance mature student

I am 31 and have decided to return to university. In 2015 I completed 2 years of an undergraduate degree before leaving. I used 2 years of student finance. I can't remember if I started third year and dropped out or if I left at the end of year 2.

I want to study nursing but first I must do a foundation year.

Will this be funded?

At one university, the foundation year is a stand alone single year course. But at others it is part of a 4 year course where I'll have to finish the first year then transfer elsewhere to do nursing. How will the funding work for me?
Original post by ibn__m7md
I am 31 and have decided to return to university. In 2015 I completed 2 years of an undergraduate degree before leaving. I used 2 years of student finance. I can't remember if I started third year and dropped out or if I left at the end of year 2.

I want to study nursing but first I must do a foundation year.

Will this be funded?

At one university, the foundation year is a stand alone single year course. But at others it is part of a 4 year course where I'll have to finish the first year then transfer elsewhere to do nursing. How will the funding work for me?
Hi there,

Nursing courses are part of our Exception courses so you would be eligible for the support for the full course. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending