The Student Room Group

Proof Of ID?

I just got a job at Mcdonalds, and my welcome meeting is in less than a week. The emails aid to bring my asylum and immigration documents (birth certificate and NI number letter) AND my ID. As i don't have a passport i don't know what classes for ID.

I'm 16 so don't have a driving license or anything like that. Does my NI letter combined with my birth certificate count as ID? Someone told me once that my mum's passports proves my ID as i am listed as her daughter in the emergency contacts, but this is just written in so t doesn't seem right.

What else can be used as ID which is not a passport? Please help! Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by dialemforemily
I just got a job at Mcdonalds, and my welcome meeting is in less than a week. The emails aid to bring my asylum and immigration documents (birth certificate and NI number letter) AND my ID. As i don't have a passport i don't know what classes for ID.

I'm 16 so don't have a driving license or anything like that. Does my NI letter combined with my birth certificate count as ID? Someone told me once that my mum's passports proves my ID as i am listed as her daughter in the emergency contacts, but this is just written in so t doesn't seem right.

What else can be used as ID which is not a passport? Please help! Thanks.

You need a Citizens Card then which is General proof of ID & Age.
Reply 2
They most likely mean something with your photo on it which they only documents they have to accept (and only most will accept) are passport, driving licences or something with a pass logo.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending