The Student Room Group

McDonald's interview - No physical ID documents

I have a McDonald's interview on Saturday. They say you need to bring proof of identity (in my case Birth Certificate and letter confirming NIN from HMRC). I have both, however have lost track of where they are due to moving house recently. I have pictures of both, do you think they'd allow me to email them over or do they have to see them physically?
In my experience employers are only interested in seeing your ID documents when you’ve received an offer and they’re registering your details so they can pay you.

Had an interview at holland & barrett, was told to bring proof on an automated email, but the manager didn’t bother looking. Same with Sainsbury’s and a waitressing job I did last year.
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by halfasleepnb
In my experience employers are only interested in seeing your ID documents when you’ve received an offer and they’re registering your details so they can pay you.

Had an interview at holland & barrett, was told to bring proof on an automated email, but the manager didn’t bother looking. Same with Sainsbury’s and a waitressing job I did last year.

I agree.
That would give you more time to find the original copies for if they offer you the job.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending