The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2960
Original post by jam278
Yeah up your speed on QR that's genuinely easy marks. If any one of them you can get 900 on it's that. AR and VR definitely the hardest. Too much writing to decipher from.

800 in UKCAT would be a mad ting. 600q book was the one tbf. I thought VR was one I had on lock as well as DA but I flopped those.

Since you're a grad I reckon you'd probably be able to do it though. You done UKCAT before?

They should have added two more minutes for VR. Unless they went in hard on QR this year. Swear best thing to do UKCAT after some people do it so you get questions and know what to focus on.

Yeah I've done the 600q book now, now I'm using Kaplan and just doing bite size maths & reading newspapers to improve my reading. I just keep looking back at the AR in the 600q book and tryna work out patterns at random.

I hope so jam, I hope so.. If I get 800.. DAMN

Yeah the VR is so dirty now, especially with the newer style questions. It's my first time, didn't even bother during A levels, my AS's wernt good enough lol
Original post by barneystin
my prediction in advance.

Spoiler

Pretty sure if we win rival fans will say;

It's only the community shield against a weakened City team.

If we lose;

Can't even win the community shield against a weakened City team lol lol lol

Works both ways. Should be no overreaction on both parts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2962
Original post by t()m
Where do you want to apply to ? I've got results day on Thursday .. No idea if I've got the grades for my offer :s-smilie:

Warwick, Kings, QMUL & Newcastle..

I'm applying for post grad though lol

Where have you applied to? Did you apply for med?
Original post by SHOO
LOL I dunna g, the Liverpool thread at the moment is pretty much gassed because you're beating Dourtmonds second team :P

it aint about who we beat.
it's about how we play.
we owned it today.

now i get to sit back and watch you guys.
no offence but i hope sanchez gets injured.
nothing srs, just for him to be out for 9 months...
Reply 2964
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Szczesny, Debuchy, Koscielny, Chambers, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Sanogo

subs: Martinez, Monreal, Flamini, Campbell, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Giroud

Expected lineup tbh.

Will be interesting to see how yaya does today.. And what Campbell & Ox are capable off from the bench
Original post by SHOO
LOL I dunna g, the Liverpool thread at the moment is pretty much gassed because you're beating Dourtmonds second team :P

4-0 still.

Bare in mind they couldn't beat Chelsea's second team last season(or their first team lulz) and I guess they're happy because of that.

But Can will be the one this season real talk.
Reply 2966
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
it's about how we play.
we owned it today.

LOL & I'd expect nothing less from you.. Still bitter about him wanting to come to the emirates arnt ya?

I don't really expect a win today, I'm just more intrigued to see Wenger plays, what he does with Sanchez & Campbell and how well chambers plays
forgot that theres no extra time
Reply 2968
Original post by jam278
4-0 still.

Bare in mind they couldn't beat Chelsea's second team last season(or their first team lulz) and I guess they're happy because of that.

& Coutinho.. If he stays injury free.

Liverpool need a striker though, if Sturridge gets injured they're ****ed.

Also, there's no garuntee Lallana will replicate his Southampton form at Anfield just yet, him and lambert could do a Carroll..

It was funny watching Lambert miss that penalty vs Milan.. I swear he barely ever misses penalties? Rodgers expression was priceless haha
Original post by SHOO

Also, there's no garuntee Lallana will replicate his Southampton form at Anfield just yet, him and lambert could do a Carroll..

It was funny watching Lambert miss that penalty vs Milan.. I swear he barely ever misses penalties? Rodgers expression was priceless haha

Meh, Lallana will be fine imo. He comes off the bench and basically is another option for Coutinho.

Lamber could easily do a carroll but the problem was that Carroll was a first choice 35M player. He'd have been a great backup personally but he was bought for a lot of money, that's the only problem personally.
FFS Cazorla will be on the wing.

that pisses me off so much.

come on Arsene do you really think he's gunna track back and put in a defensive shift. why him over Campbell :angry:

and after we got raped so badly last time. why would you even :dontknow:
Reply 2971
Original post by jam278
Meh, Lallana will be fine imo. He comes off the bench and basically is another option for Coutinho.

Lamber could easily do a carroll but the problem was that Carroll was a first choice 35M player. He'd have been a great backup personally but he was bought for a lot of money, that's the only problem personally.

This lallana vs coutinho thing - I think that on the wing, lallana is better & CAM-wise, coutinho is better.. It's just where Rodgers decides to use lallana.
fuark Sanogo and Arteta look so sharp in suits
Reply 2973
Original post by barneystin
FFS Cazorla will be on the wing.

that pisses me off so much.

come on Arsene do you really think he's gunna track back and put in a defensive shift. why him over Campbell :angry:

and after we got raped so badly last time. why would you even :dontknow:

I think Campbell will come on relatively early (60min mark).. Well I hope so anyway.

Imagine Sanchez does a mad one <3
Original post by jam278
4-0 still.

not even about score though jam - obviously it is in real games, but as a friendly it's all about performance.
we stormed it today; if we play even half as good next week, soton are toast.

Original post by SHOO
LOL & I'd expect nothing less from you.. Still bitter about him wanting to come to the emirates arnt ya?

I don't really expect a win today, I'm just more intrigued to see Wenger plays, what he does with Sanchez & Campbell and how well chambers plays

haha, very bitter :P
i think you definitely could win it today, but i hope you don't or you'll all get proper gassy.

Original post by SHOO

coutinho and sterling will be amazing
i expect lallana to be the same

sturridge is key; if he gets injured we need a decent replacement

34 from 34 for soton
0 from 1 for liverpool:facepalm2:
Reply 2975
AOC should be on instead of Wilshere FFS when will Wenger get over WIlshere
Cazorla on the wing position... not sure if srs Wenger. Joel Campbell or AOC are better than that surely.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
it's about how we play.
we owned it today.

Lol LFC fans were slating United fans the other week for beating you and supposedly going over the top with their reactions, bit like you are now. Well done on playing a under strength Dortmund off the park today. It's pre season, doesn't suggest more than when we beat Benfica last weekend. When it suits your agenda it's not about who it is you beat.

Scum, but you are a LFC fan so that's part of the package I guess. Sweet little Lukey, blah blah blah.

So very bitter, don't worry you one upped us on getting Manquillo, top quality signing should really help you lot finish 5th (inb4 5-1, 2-0, 2-1, 89')

Guess he didn't care too much about geography, seems more of a history man! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2978
Original post by Peggles_*
Lol LFC fans were slating United fans the other week for beating you and supposedly going over the top with their reactions, bit like you are now. Well done on playing a under strength Dortmund off the park today. It's pre season, doesn't suggest more than when we beat Benfica last weekend. When it suits your agenda it's not about who it is you beat.

Scum, but you are a LFC fan so that's part of the package I guess. Sweet little Lukey, blah blah blah.

So very bitter, don't worry you one upped us on getting Manquillo, top quality signing should really help you lot finish 5th.

Guess he didn't care too much about geography! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

BURRRRRNNNNNNNN

Your posts do make me smile
Original post by Peggles_*

So very bitter, don't worry you one upped us on getting Manquillo, top quality signing should really help you lot finish 5th (inb4 5-1, 2-0, 2-1, 89')

Guess he didn't care too much about geography! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

boyed off :rofl:

Latest