The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4540
Original post by e aí rapaz
the hysteria is arsenal

fixed
Original post by AR_95
Nah I'm actually with Jam on this one. See Chelsea's big game records but then manage to bottle their home record against sunderland :lol:

Can't see that happening anymore. They have bought 3 ready made world class players into their team.

Chelsea are like a ruthless fox in the market. They spot their prey, and pounce instantly. Abrohamovic can have any girl he wants. He will take them to drinks, then bam they're back at his house for a quickie. Ed Woodward meanwhile stays at the bar stammering before another man moves in and steals the girl. He's a turd with a small **** and he's a virgin for life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tom_Ford
****ty Puma kits? Letting stars join rival clubs? Small club behaviour. We are not really a great club anymore. We have become a cup team, like a Tottenham, only slightly better. Face it, we're deluding ourselves if we think otherwise. No point saving all that money up if we are not going to buy essential players. We're all getting taken for mugs.

You are talking absolute **** as normal, ****ty puma kits?! You're now having a go at arsenal for signing a £100mil contract with a kit supplier??

Superstars joining rival clubs, by that statement barca are a small club for letting real sign Rodriguez whilst real are a small club for letting barca sign Suarez.

Likewise Chelsea are a small club for letting arsenal sign Sanchez whilst man city are a small club for letting Chelsea sign fabregas and costa? Because by your logic that's the case.

Never seen so many fake arsenal fans on one thread after one draw without 4 starters in the team. Smh
Original post by AR_95
Nah I'm actually with Jam on this one. See Chelsea's big game records but then manage to bottle their home record against sunderland :lol:

Won't be like that this season for them. I'm that confident.

Inb4- you and Jam throw facts and figures everywhere.:rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4544
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Inb4- you and Jam throw facts and figures at me

Well it is a football discussion forum :dontknow:
Original post by leinad2012

Likewise Chelsea are a small club for letting arsenal sign Sanchez

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

**** sake man biggest laugh of the day. If Chelsea wanted Sanchez we'd have him in a heartbeat. We didn't want him because we have players just as capable or better than him in Schurrle and Hazard.

He'd be competing for a spot at RW.
Original post by AR_95
Well it is a football discussion forum :dontknow:

:colonhash:
You know what I mean.
Original post by jam278

**** sake man biggest laugh of the day. If Chelsea wanted Sanchez we'd have him in a heartbeat. We didn't want him because we have players just as capable or better than him in Schurrle and Hazard.

He meant it as sarcasm in response to what Tom said. Calm your tits lol :lol:
Original post by AR_95

4 points from us, 6 from Liverpool, 6 from City and 4 from United (?) if so that's a crazy amount of points from the teams around you. Sunderland and Villa ruined them, should of won the last year with that kind of record against the top teams.

Us however, 1 from Chelsea, 1 from City, 1 from United and 3 from Liverpool. Not good enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4549
Original post by jam278

Jam y u baiting, you saw his post :colonhash:
Reply 4550
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
SSN confirmed that Wenger has said he's in the market for a holding midfielder. (Srs)

Phew! It's ok guys. Looks like we overreacted. We're winning the league!
(Not srs)

Please, don't ever say that again.

Sounded like a Liverpool fan there for a moment :O
Original post by jam278

Lol at you completely misunderstanding that guys post. Average level laugh of my day.
Original post by SHOO

No she didn't, she didn't say #5TIMES #YNWA or 5-1!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278

The bait!! Hook, line and sinker!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SHOO

Loooooool
Original post by jam278

Exactly. That's the point what toms saying is absolute ****. By his logic Chelsea are a small club because they let a "superstar" sign for a rival club. That obviously isn't the case...
Original post by Peggles_*
No she didn't, she didn't say #5TIMES #YNWA or 5-1!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or "Sanchez is **** anyways".

:lol:
Original post by leinad2012
Exactly. That's the point what toms saying is absolute ****. By his logic Chelsea are a small club because they let a "superstar" sign for a rival club. That obviously isn't the case...

Was more talking about how Sanchez is not a superstar as he'd struggle to start for Chelsea...
Kind of feeling like the only chance at a top striker is if PSG go in for Di Maria, and have to sell Cavani to offset it..

Confirmed now that Di maria wants out.. now its just who gets him
Reply 4559
To be honest, I think this panic can wait until this time next week when we've confirmed champs league. If we are to sign a big player then having champions league football is essential.

I personally think Wenger has clocked on that Giroud isn't good enough, Giroud has looked pissed recently, almost as though he knows it's just a matter of time before someone comes in. Defensively it's a must - so I presume that a CB and CDM and the more likely signings.

If Wenger plays Sanchez through the middle upon walcotts return then we shouldn't really have much of a problem (I'm sure Sanchez can put more in than Giroud if he gets the service)

If Wenger buys a striker then it'll be better.. Almost too good to even be true. If we're honest here, Arsene will not want to drop Cazorla so basically, another striker probably wont happen because it will essentially mean that either Sanchez goes left and Cazorla is dropped, or Sanchez rotates with Walcott - and both seem to be a negative.

I'll be fine with Sanchez playing through the middle, he'll do a mad one there TRUST ME. He's already showing glimpses of this. I know people will disagree because for some reason they don't rate Sanchez :/ but if he's played through the centre then all we need is a CDM and a CB.. Considering we have the Ox & Campbell too..

Sanchez
Cazorla Ozil Walcott
Ramsey CDM

Is what we'll likely see I think

Latest