The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1700
Original post by sevchenko
He's not in NYC because he's on a four week holiday just like Ozil and Mert. I think he'll see out the rest of his contract and leave for his boyhood club

QUOTE=AR_95;48778935]He's not on with the boys at NYC because Ozil Mertesacker and Podolski are meant to be rested and expected to miss out on our first game vs palace

Cheers :smile: wait if Mert doesn't play who's going to partner kos? Chambers? Or who ever we buy.. If Verm is out I can't see him playing at all.
Reply 1701
Original post by t()m
QUOTE=AR_95;48778935]He's not on with the boys at NYC because Ozil Mertesacker and Podolski are meant to be rested and expected to miss out on our first game vs palace

Cheers :smile: wait if Mert doesn't play who's going to partner kos? Chambers? Or who ever we buy.. If Verm is out I can't see him playing at all.

Probably will be Chambers - if meet stays then we'll be dangerously solid defensively :O

I was thinking that if Wenger does take the risk & decides to do a Ramsey - Wilshere partnership then.. It could work. An injury free Wilshere is a terrific footballer and will develope a real good understanding with Ramsey.

Also, with the possible return of Diaby, there is room for rotation. Diaby is a really good technical player & if he remains injury free, there's no doubt he could be a Viera.

Though, I still hope we get a CDM.

Either way, this window is turning out to be really good, I remember during the April months we used to joke/hope/pray that Arsene gets all 5/6 players we require (LW/ST/CDM/CB/RB/GK).. And now, we are two signings away from doing that :O
What a great window so far, first Alexis then Debuchy, now Ospina and Chambers as confirmed by SSN. Possibly more! Now just a CDM/DM needed arguably maybe even an out and out ST.

But you have to feel it for Southampton though, their club is just being ransacked.
**** it let's buy javi martinez for 60m, at this point Wenger is throwing the money about.
send arsene to copacabana every window.
Reply 1705
Hope we loan jenkinson . Feel the depth would be good and I like the guy but if he does go it will be some Arsene profit making
Reply 1706
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
send arsene to copacabana every window.

Yeah something in the water over there
I think winning the FA cup has given Arsene a hunger to win more things? Thus why we're doing so well in this window.
streams for nyrb game?
streams for nyrb game?

It will be streamed on Arsenal player... without commentary.
streams for nyrb game?

Original post by little_tom
It will be streamed on Arsenal player... without commentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEQNc2VwBcc

Am I allowed to post this? It's a live youtube stream just like the puma kit reveal.
Szczesny, Jenkinson, Hayden, Monreal, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Zelalem, Ramsey, Cazorla, Rosicky
Reply 1712
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEQNc2VwBcc

Am I allowed to post this? It's a live youtube stream just like the puma kit reveal.

Must be able to that like the most legal stream after arsenal player . Otherwise TSR should stop all the vids of players etc which is stupid
Apparently Khedira is ready to slash his wage demands to join us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1714
Original post by qwerty_mad
Apparently Khedira is ready to slash his wage demands to join us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently is another word for " bull**** source so will not post"

unless you can prove me wrong :colone:
Seeing as Tom already posted the starting XL :colonhash: Here's the subs:

Martinez, Miquel, Bellerin, Coquelin, Diaby, Olsson, Toral, Flamini, Akpom.
(edited 9 years ago)
who the **** is playing upfront if our only striker is on the bench
who the **** is playing upfront if our only striker is on the bench

Rosicky.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Top quality marking there boys!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Monreal at CB and Rosicky as a False 9 is banter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest