Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1480
Original post by kendellex
Iron and ironing board in the laundry and in some kitchens 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by conroy26
most clubs don't have a strict dress code nowadays, you can get in with trainers/jeans ect. some places don't allow hoodies. anyone in a tracksuit usually gets turned away. smarter places might have a shoes/collared shirt policy
again, most places accept cards but to be safe it might be best to draw out some cash. atm's are usually close by to most clubs, some have them inside but they have charges for withdrawals
champagne depends on the club. a lot of places do sell it, some dj's in clubs even give bottles away! (t&c's apply - you have to be a good looking lass)

by trainers i mean like Adidas originals or something of that sort. turn up in total 90's or air max's you could get turned away

Hello, does the uni offer free courses for students so that they gain an extra certificate to improve employability? I know that Imperial College has something called Horizons which let students learn things like a language or business so they gain more skills, does Nottingham have anything like that?Thanks!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by 12284
Hello, does the uni offer free courses for students so that they gain an extra certificate to improve employability? I know that Imperial College has something called Horizons which let students learn things like a language or business so they gain more skills, does Nottingham have anything like that?Thanks!

Yeah they have the Nottingham Advantage Award.
Basically you have to do 30 credits from a range of modules including languages and employability.
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/careers/students/advantageaward/index.aspx
Mate, do you know about Nottingham's senior status llb programme? The admissions office told me there were only 4 places, 2 for EU/home students, 2 for international students. It seems super competitive to me. However, the entry requirements are fairly okay. I will be an international student from Canada. Just wondering how many international students apply for the 2 places per year/semester (im not familiar with the British academic calendar). Many thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by butterflyy
Yes it does ! finally found someone :smile: What hall are you in?

Broadgate! hey do you have a group for Computers in Business yet?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending