The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
What an embarrassing week.
Unless Bertrand scores a hattrick, I ain't getting over 40 points...

Perfect GW to go up against top of the H2H table -_-

Think most people will struggle to get over 40 this week tbh, i'm on 33 with 2 to play :pierre: Need my Soton defence to bail me out again.
Yeah not really good for me too, 40 points with the rest of my team playing tomorrow. Even I'm beating my H2H opponents.
Wtf Chadli not even in the squad. Won't even be able to put out a full XI, allow this week.
So I take Eriksen out after weeks of doing **** all and he suddenly gets a 13pt haul. Typical...

Luckily nobody owns him.
Eriksen :facepalm2:
Niceee little 61 point haul this week with 2 players still to play :biggrin:
Original post by little_wizard123
I hope all you guys went with Sanchez like I suggested. Yaya and Ramsey were one season wonders. Normal service has been resumed.

Yaya is slowly slowly warming up and when that bastard warms up....

I predict he's still going to get around 10 goals this season
Original post by Inzamam99
Niceee little 61 point haul this week with 2 players still to play :biggrin:

Same :tongue:
Got Pelle and Alderweireld coming off the bench for Baines.
Erikson doing so well has just messed everything up. I thought I'd sell him for Hazard this coming gameweek. Not so sure now. Still loving the 13 points though.

Any ideas on how i can get Hazard in? I have a front 7 of Sanchez, ADM, Sigurdsson, Erikson, Aguero, Costa and Welbeck.
Original post by RedDevil014
Erikson doing so well has just messed everything up. I thought I'd sell him for Hazard this coming gameweek. Not so sure now. Still loving the 13 points though.

Any ideas on how i can get Hazard in? I have a front 7 of Sanchez, ADM, Sigurdsson, Erikson, Aguero, Costa and Welbeck.

Downgrade Welbeck (Giroud is back, and Welbeck is struggling for goals at Arsenal), and upgrade Eriksen. Bring someone like Ayoze in maybe - Naismith is also decent value for bench fodder, but is potentially injured and falling still, and will drop soon too. He regularly plays but is going through a sticky patch atm, but is useful as a bench option.
Giroud is now 8.1, could be a decent option tbh.
Original post by Gob Bluth
Downgrade Welbeck (Giroud is back, and Welbeck is struggling for goals at Arsenal), and upgrade Eriksen. Bring someone like Ayoze in maybe - Naismith is also decent value for bench fodder, but is potentially injured and falling still, and will drop soon too. He regularly plays but is going through a sticky patch atm, but is useful as a bench option.

Don't bring in Ayoze; he is only a viable option for the very short term. Bring in Sakho, Berahino or Austin. Erisken usually scores bug once every 3 or 4 games so disposing of him after a haul is the best time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
I have 10.5 mill to spend on a keeper and a defender. Should I bring in Azpi and a 4.5 keeper (suggestions),or Adrian and a 5.5 million defender (suggestions)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Help?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Don't bring in Ayoze; he is only a viable option for the very short term. Bring in Sakho, Berahino or Austin. Erisken usually scores bug once every 3 or 4 games so disposing of him after a haul is the best time

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mentioned Ayoze as he is 1.0m cheaper and bench fodder. The 3 you mentioned are without doubt better, but if it means Hazard coming in and one of those strikers hitting the bench, it doesn't matter so much.
Original post by Isometrix
Wtf Chadli not even in the squad. Won't even be able to put out a full XI, allow this week.

Yeah it's been a **** week got 44 points with 2 Soton players to play I guess.

Azpilicueta and 4.5. Easy.

Trying to pick a 4.5 GK isn't so straightforward though. I'm not sure if I want to go with Foster, Guzan or Green!
Original post by Gob Bluth
I mentioned Ayoze as he is 1.0m cheaper and bench fodder. The 3 you mentioned are without doubt better, but if it means Hazard coming in and one of those strikers hitting the bench, it doesn't matter so much.

Ah yes, if he is just going to be on the bench then get the cheaper striker. I was just assuming that everyone plays 343. Silly me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Azpilicueta and 4.5. Easy.
!

clearly has instructions to get foward more. Only a matter of time before he delivers attacking returns
Thank goodness for Hutton starting. Will manage to get a full xi out.

Edit: What are people's opinions on the nailed-on-ness of Chelsea defenders? Would like to get one in for Clyne or one of my 4.0/4.1s but a bit worried about rotation throughout christmas period.. Terry and/or Cahill safest?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Prandtl
Thank goodness for Hutton starting. Will manage to get a full xi out.

Edit: What are people's opinions on the nailed-on-ness of Chelsea defenders? Would like to get one in for Clyne or one of my 4.0/4.1s but a bit worried about rotation throughout christmas period.. Terry and/or Cahill safest?

Cahill safest. Ivanovic Azpilicueta and Luis will likely be rotated and Terry isn't getting younger so maybe Ivanovic would slot in there for a few games.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest