The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

In. Team Name: The Bandwagoners
Reply 961
new draft, since Fletcher has been called Vice-Captain

Original post by Qari
new draft, since Fletcher has been called Vice-Captain

Cant imagine fletcher scoring many ff points and he isnt guranteed to start with carrick herrera there. Factor in his injury problems too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In.

Team: Uncle Bens Reus.

What's the code for the 3rd H2H League, only see two in the OP and they're full.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 964
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Cant imagine fletcher scoring many ff points and he isnt guranteed to start with carrick herrera there. Factor in his injury problems too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh but with him being VC I'd have thought he'd be featuring regularly
Original post by asr11

Opinions on this team? May take out Dzeko for a better midfielder.

I thought my team looked good until i saw yours :frown:

Keepa: Lloris

DEF: Jagielka, Terry, Lovren, Vlaar, Vertonghen

MID: Yaya. Elmohamoday, Lamela

ST: Sturridge, Giroud.

:smile:
Original post by Vintage
I thought my team looked good until i saw yours :frown:

Keepa: Lloris

DEF: Jagielka, Terry, Lovren, Vlaar, Vertonghen

MID: Yaya. Elmohamoday, Lamela

ST: Sturridge, Giroud.

:smile:

but have you seen his bench. Sheila Redknapp is on it.
So that's everyone with Luke Shaw needing to make some changes. Ashley Young looks alright as a short term option now. Reece James is the alternative to replace him, although that'd be a real punt.

Also, Mata and Rooney or Eriksen and Sturridge?
Reply 968
Original post by Louis.
So that's everyone with Luke Shaw needing to make some changes. Ashley Young looks alright as a short term option now. Reece James is the alternative to replace him, although that'd be a real punt.

how about rooney sturridfe and eriksen?
Original post by Louis.

I went for the latter, but if Utd perform well this season you'd expect Mata and Rooney to bag tons of points.

I still think Sturridge is a risk for his price and injury history, but again with Liverpool's system and if he has the season many think he will, he could easily be the highest point scorer this season. Plus I really rate Eriksen, as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 970
Original post by Endless Blue
I went for the latter, but if Utd perform well this season you'd expect Mata and Rooney to bag tons of points.

I still think Sturridge is a risk for his price and injury history, but again with Liverpool's system and if he has the season many think he will, he could easily be the highest point scorer this season. Plus I really rate Eriksen, as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got rid of Mata for Lamela. So I could bring in Sturridge for Dzeko :tongue:
Have Rooney Sturridge Costa
Original post by Qari
I got rid of Mata for Lamela. So I could bring in Sturridge for Dzeko :tongue:
Have Rooney Sturridge Costa

Nice strikers but with the cost of those 3 whats the rest of your team like?
Original post by Qari
how about rooney sturridfe and eriksen?

Got too much money invested in my midfield for that, not gonna happen unless I have a **** defence or get a budget striker (almost never a good option).

Original post by Endless Blue

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just changed to Rooney and Mata but there's something telling me it was a mistake. Meh. Mata and Rooney both rack up great stats season after season, you'd think I can't go far wrong.
Reply 973
Original post by Vintage
Nice strikers but with the cost of those 3 whats the rest of your team like?

I'll get you a picture

my latest draft

Original post by So Instinct
In.

Team: Uncle Bens Reus.

What's the code for the 3rd H2H League, only see two in the OP and they're full.

They're all full, unfortunately!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 975
The big Question : Wayne Rooney or Diego Costa?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 976
Original post by CAP31
The big Question : Wayne Rooney or Diego Costa?

Posted from TSR Mobile

both
Thinking of downgrading Debuchy to Chambers because I do expect to wildcard within the first 3 GWs.
Original post by Isometrix
Thinking of downgrading Debuchy to Chambers because I do expect to wildcard within the first 3 GWs.

Have him in my team as a back-up for now.. will play him in the first week, and then see how many starts he gets, if he is not getting much - can just sub him out for any other back-up defender of that price
Original post by fallen_acorns
Have him in my team as a back-up for now.. will play him in the first week, and then see how many starts he gets, if he is not getting much - can just sub him out for any other back-up defender of that price

yeah true, he's been featuring over pre-season quite a lot hasn't he. what's news on mert/kosc, are they close to being ready?

hoping to get at least 2 games from chambers.

Quick Reply

Latest