The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Non-standard rooms

What are the non standard rooms like in stamford, champion hill and ewan henderson? Since the accommodation fees have gone up looooads I was wondering whether these rooms were really dire or if they were okay :smile: I am aiming of ensuite self catered and will be based at the strand! Any opinions actually on accommodation would be handy as I'm looking at reordering my preferences because of the prices!

Also, will it affect my application for accommodation if I reorder my preferences? I applied in april but I just dont want to miss out on my favourite choices, thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Book_club
What are the non standard rooms like in stamford, champion hill and ewan henderson? Since the accommodation fees have gone up looooads I was wondering whether these rooms were really dire or if they were okay :smile: I am aiming of ensuite self catered and will be based at the strand! Any opinions actually on accommodation would be handy as I'm looking at reordering my preferences because of the prices!

Also, will it affect my application for accommodation if I reorder my preferences? I applied in april but I just dont want to miss out on my favourite choices, thanks!

It depends on the hall of residence. The halls usually define what "non-standard" means somewhere in the accommodation description

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest