The Student Room Group

UoL Intercollegiate Halls Accomodation Swap

I have a catered single en-suite room at Garden Halls(UoL intercollegiate) . I'm looking for a non-catered en-suite room that's within a 40 minute walk from the UCL Bloomsbury Campus. Preferably Handel Mansion or a 3 bed flatshare/ townhouse at Garden Halls. If you are willing to swap pls pm ASAP!!!!!
Reply 1
Please check ur dms!!
Reply 2
I have a Standard Single Plus at Eleanor Rosa (264 p/w), self-catered, 50 weeks. I will like to swap for something closer to the main UCL campus, I am willing to pay the difference.
Reply 3
Original post by naiola
I have a catered single en-suite room at Garden Halls(UoL intercollegiate) . I'm looking for a non-catered en-suite room that's within a 40 minute walk from the UCL Bloomsbury Campus. Preferably Handel Mansion or a 3 bed flatshare/ townhouse at Garden Halls. If you are willing to swap pls pm ASAP!!!!!

Hey, are you still looking for a room?
Reply 4
Original post by naiola

If you're still looking for a place in Handel Mansion I am looking to move out in January. Please contact me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending