OliverJames47
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I enjoy Games, currently only play World of Warcraft .. I'm not really into getting drunk during Freshers so it would be nice to meet some like minded people! As a side note i'm not sure whether to bring a PC or buy a high-performance laptop! Any repsonse would be appreciated
Hagridore
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by OliverJames47)
I enjoy Games, currently only play World of Warcraft .. I'm not really into getting drunk during Freshers so it would be nice to meet some like minded people! As a side note i'm not sure whether to bring a PC or buy a high-performance laptop! Any repsonse would be appreciated
Im also not into drinking and am looking for others who maybe just want to play some games, Hmmm It would save money I'd say to just take your pc. If your looking for some gaming then give me a shout although I don't play world of warcraft, but anything else I can do haha
OliverJames47
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by RosstheBoss0)
Im also not into drinking and am looking for others who maybe just want to play some games, Hmmm It would save money I'd say to just take your pc. If your looking for some gaming then give me a shout although I don't play world of warcraft, but anything else I can do haha
Aha so I shant be the only one staying in when everybody else is out! That was one of my main concerns, and if my flat-mates would understand this
Zadeth
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Aha so I shant be the only one staying in when everybody else is out! That was one of my main concerns, and if my flat-mates would understand this
Currently on a break from WoW but it'd be great to play with someone. What server/faction/class do you play?

Also, I'm bringing my PC and laptop.
OliverJames47
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Zadeth)
Currently on a break from WoW but it'd be great to play with someone. What server/faction/class do you play?

Also, I'm bringing my PC and laptop.
Darksorrow, Alliance, Main a Warlock but I may be changing servers, and yeah I was thinking the same if I can find a cheap laptop for basic use. I'd be happy to add you on skype if you did want to play before were off to uni! Also which college did you get into? (I'm in Fylde)
Zadeth
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Darksorrow, Alliance, Main a Warlock but I may be changing servers, and yeah I was thinking the same if I can find a cheap laptop for basic use. I'd be happy to add you on skype if you did want to play before were off to uni! Also which college did you get into? (I'm in Fylde)
I have 90s on Argent Dawn Alliance/Horde and Sylvannas Alliance. I got in through Clearing, was planning to take a gap year and go to China to teach English for 5 months; so no College yet. I want to be in a Grizedale studio.
RobPolybius
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Zadeth)
Hello. I would be in a similar boat to you and it would be awesome to have a fellow gaming friend! What games do you typically play? I mainly play the likes of WoW, Hearthstone, DOTA, sometime CSGO.
Mainly Wow, Dota, I've been playing alot of unturned recently though
js1996
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What courses are you all doing?
OliverJames47
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by js1996)
Geography!
Zadeth
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by js1996)
Law.
sunderphon
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I'm going to be doing Software Engineering. I currently play League, Dark Souls 2, trying out the archeage beta as well

I'm in a similar boat to you on the fresher's week thing because I can't drink, so I'm not really sure what's available to me
H4rtland
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi everyone. I'll be joining Fylde college in October. I play a lot of Dota 2, add me on steam if you want to play.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/h4rtland/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.82%
It's just nice to be back! (172)
27.13%
Not great so far... (227)
35.8%
I want to drop out! (122)
19.24%

Watched Threads