The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Hallam Freshers 2014

Newbie here! Does any one know if there is an official freshers week wristband? Ive seen plent of different types and im confused as to which one i should buy. Ive seen tickets froms eatmydisco voodoo e.t.c and they all have different things going on
Original post by confusedtwat
Newbie here! Does any one know if there is an official freshers week wristband? Ive seen plent of different types and im confused as to which one i should buy. Ive seen tickets froms eatmydisco voodoo e.t.c and they all have different things going on

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
There is no official wristband as the student union don't hold club nights within the union itself. Our student union night is Hallamnation that is every wednesday. If you must buy a wristband I suggest either Sheffield Parties or an eatmydisco one. Otherwise I'd reccommend you save your money and wait and see where your flatmates want to go and then buy tickets from a rep or get there early and pay on the door.
Reply 3
thanks alot
for anyone studying criminology, or dual honours, I made this group on facebook :smile:
not really good at these things but thought I'd give it a go :| :biggrin: https://www.facebook.com/groups/275847879274909/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending