The Student Room Group

Cambridge Medicine applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beauty of maths
What was your bmat please as I am trying to find out the bmat scores for those who had been pooled?

Hey, my bmat was 6.5 6.6 3A :smile:
TBH I dont think it matter too much...
Original post by RainbowVeins
Hey, my bmat was 6.5 6.6 3A :smile:
TBH I dont think it matter too much...

Many thanks. It appears it does. Good luck and best wishes

Thank you!
Best of luck to you and all those still waiting! :smile:

Doesn't matter THAT much - I got an offer with 5.4, 5.7, 2.5A :P
Original post by aprocrastinator

You have awesome interview skills, so you don't count :wink:
Reply 885
Hey congratulations! I was pooled to Medwards too :biggrin:

Congrats to you too! Did you get the offer? :smile:
You have awesome interview skills, so you don't count :wink:

ssh you! :wink: I have decided my interviewers were deluded at the time

Someone in the tsr shared the ingo that he requested for last year from various colleges at Cambridge under FOI for the detail analysis of the bmat, gcse, as and alevel grades for those who had received offers, rejection, refused for interview for medicine etc. there were I think about 10 odd colleges or so. i found those who received offers had exceptionally high bmat scores ie ; over 6
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by liass
Congrats to you too! Did you get the offer? :smile:

Yeah I got it directly from the pool...yet I still haven't received the proper offer pack :lol:
Reply 889
Yeah I got it directly from the pool...yet I still haven't received the proper offer pack :lol:

Wait so did you have a reinterview? Trying to work out whether I may have seen you at the reinterview or not...

Neither have I :biggrin: I did get a letter yesterday from my original college saying 'We see you have been made a pool offer...', which leads me to believe they made their decision much earlier than Friday.
Original post by liass
Wait so did you have a reinterview? Trying to work out whether I may have seen you at the reinterview or not...

Neither have I :biggrin: I did get a letter yesterday from my original college saying 'We see you have been made a pool offer...', which leads me to believe they made their decision much earlier than Friday.

No I didn't... I wish I had been there though so at least I'd know what it's like haha.

Well done! Yeah I reckon they probably had pretty much decided before your interview :smile:
Unofficially got an open offer...
Reply 892
Original post by tiptapping
Unofficially got an open offer...

How did you find out? Well done btw!
Original post by a123a
How did you find out? Well done btw!

I bugged them with emails into telling me, basically...
Reply 894
I bugged them with emails into telling me, basically...

Your college? What time did they email you?
Original post by a123a
Your college? What time did they email you?

Long story, with lots of waiting.

I originally applied to Churchill. After my interview there, I was invited to a pool interview at Murray Edward's for a 2016 start. I had the interview two weeks ago exactly and was told I'd hear back by that Friday, but I didn't, so I emailed ME. They said by Wednesday, but that passed and nothing, so last Friday, I emailed Churchill to ask if they had any information. I was told this morning they received an email on Thursday saying I have an open offer :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 896
Long story, with lots of waiting.

I originally applied to Churchill. After my interview there, I was invited to a pool interview at Murray Edward's for a 2016 start. I had the interview two weeks ago exactly and was told I'd hear back by that Friday, but I didn't, so I emailed ME. They said by Wednesday, but that passed and nothing, so last Friday, I emailed Churchill to ask if they had any information. I was told this morning they received an email on Thursday saying I have an open offer :smile:

Oh so there will be some open offers still yet to be communicated to applicants? I think I will email my college now.
Well done again!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by a123a
Oh so there will be some open offers still yet to be communicated to applicants? I think I will email my college now.
Well done again!

I'd think so. It'd be a lot better if they told us more of what's going on.

Best of luck!
Reply 898
I'd think so. It'd be a lot better if they told us more of what's going on.

Best of luck!

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 899

Hey remember me?! I got an open offer for medicine at Cambridge!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending