The Student Room Group

India to execute 2 sisters ( the first women to be executed in india)

http://m.smh.com.au/world/sisters-renuka-shinde-seema-gavit-to-be-first-women-executed-in-india-20140819-105n42.html#ixzz3AnJaQUz1

These monsters enslaved 13 children and made them become pickpockets. Afterwards the kids were murdered.

And now these two ugly smelly sisters are getting what they deserve. Death.

I can hear the liberals cry in the distance

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How do you know they smell

They deserve to be killed if they are guilty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ESPORTIVA
http://m.smh.com.au/world/sisters-renuka-shinde-seema-gavit-to-be-first-women-executed-in-india-20140819-105n42.html#ixzz3AnJaQUz1

These monsters enslaved 13 children and made them become pickpockets. Afterwards the kids were murdered.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree they deserve death.

Note: I am a liberal and proud!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agree. One day the UK will have the death penalty back. It should never have been taken away, most people in the UK are in favour of it and have been for a long time.
Reply 4
Original post by JamesJones777
I agree they deserve death.

Note: I am a liberal and proud!

A liberal who supports the death penalty???

Posted from TSR Mobile
A liberal who supports the death penalty???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't get me wrong I would hate to see the death penalty in the UK but given it already exists in India and the severity of their crimes, I believe the death penalty is fair.
Original post by Yi-Ge-Ningderen
Agree. One day the UK will have the death penalty back. It should never have been taken away, most people in the UK are in favour of it and have been for a long time.

Lol, what? No they aren't.

Edit: Well damn, I should have checked before I posted. Scary. Still, 45% isn't most.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7

Posted from TSR Mobile

Before I click your link, I've heard of this: http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/journals-of-a-wily-school/film.html

It's a doc about Jebakataras or pickpockets in Kolkata. Apparently it's like an actual trade. :rolleyes: Shame and corrupt system, how did they even begin to enslave them in the first place? Rhetorical question considering the conditions of that country. It's lifestyle for millions of children in India all across to be bound into prostitution or street thuggery. :sadnod: No need for anyone who comes across this to disagree, just do your research :talkhand:

Murdering them is horrid and they deserve torture first but in civilized societies, that wouldn't happen. But then in India, who knows what they'd say no or yes to.
Original post by Viva Emptiness

Edit: Well damn, I should have checked before I posted. Scary. Still, 45% isn't most.

Ye, it's about 50/50 split in opinion. People are scary :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

Scary indeed. :erm: I'm sure 50% of the population would be in favour of everyone being given a million pounds too. Still doesn't make it a good idea. :no:
Reply 10
Original post by ApeMob
Before I click your link, I've heard of this: http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/journals-of-a-wily-school/film.html

It's a doc about Jebakataras or pickpockets in Kolkata. Apparently it's like an actual trade. :rolleyes: Shame and corrupt system, how did they even begin to enslave them in the first place? Rhetorical question considering the conditions of that country. It's lifestyle for millions of children in India all across to be bound into prostitution or street thuggery. :sadnod: No need for anyone who comes across this to disagree, just do your research :talkhand:

Murdering them is horrid and they deserve torture first but in civilized societies, that wouldn't happen. But then in India, who knows what they'd say no or yes to.

India is a country that still needs capital punishment imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Ggmu!
India is a country that still needs capital punishment imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh hello lol
And yes capital punishment, as in death penalty? Well some people will see that as extremely strict but if you commit a crime to this extent and as heinous as this, you need to die :closedeyes: Don't spare the rod.
Reply 12
Original post by ApeMob
Oh hello lol
And yes capital punishment, as in death penalty? Well some people will see that as extremely strict but if you commit a crime to this extent and as heinous as this, you need to die :closedeyes: Don't spare the rod.

Indian society will take years to grow out of chauvinism and sexism, socially. Until society is mature on a whole, I think these type of deterrents are necessary.

Although there are a 101 other things that can be done before executing criminals to prevent abusive situations from ever arising.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Ggmu!
Indian society will take years to grow out of chauvinism and sexism, socially. Until society is mature on a whole, I think these type of deterrents are necessary.

Although there are a 101 other things that can be done before executing criminals to prevent abusive situations from ever arising.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes their legal system, socioeconomic system, education system, health system, penal system...are jacked up.

And I doubt 101, unless you name them all for me :colone:
Which you won't. Because they don't exist :s-smilie: One will kills, they need to be killed depending on the extent of their crime(s).
Reply 14
Original post by ApeMob
Yes their legal system, socioeconomic system, education system, health system, penal system...are jacked up.

And I doubt 101, unless you name them all for me :colone:
Which you won't. Because they don't exist :s-smilie: One will kills, they need to be killed depending on the extent of their crime(s).

Yeah it's all pretty messed up. No government seems to have ever cared enough to do something.

A lot of rapes occur in rural areas when women go out in the fields on their own to use the toilet, a LOT of them. Just building toilets with a light etc near their homes will cut out that risk itself so much.
Having women safety officers posted around various hotspots in cities and town, open centres they can come into and speak to other women for any legal advice, health or just counselling.

There are lots of things that can be done, but Indias political system is too self serving and slow for change to be brought with any pace.

Unless you believe Indian men are inherently abusive to women no matter what, there are plenty of things they can do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dez
Scary indeed. :erm: I'm sure 50% of the population would be in favour of everyone being given a million pounds too. Still doesn't make it a good idea. :no:

Original post by Viva Emptiness

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14402195

"Rises to 60% when it comes to child or police officer killers".

If you asked the average person on the street if they supported the death penalty for someone who kidnapped a child and killed them, more than half would support it.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14402195

"Rises to 60% when it comes to child or police officer killers".

If you asked the average person on the street if they supported the death penalty for someone who kidnapped a child and killed them, more than half would support it.

and pretty much all of them completely ignore the fact their postilion requires innocents to be sacrificed in order to kill these child killers of theirs. I try bringing that up and they just outright don't even think about it, they just stick their head in the sand.

Even if I wasn't against the death penalty on principle I would still be against it for the above reason. People can have their own views but it really annoys me when people refuse to acknowledge facts. If you are pro death penalty you have to accept you are pro sacrificing innocents in the process.
(edited 9 years ago)
and pretty much all of them completely ignore the fact their postilion requires innocents to be sacrificed in order to kill these child killers of theirs. I try bringing that up and they just outright don't even think about it, they just stick their head in the sand.

Even if I wasn't against the death penalty on principle I would still be against it for the above reason. People can have their own views but it really annoys me when people refuse to acknowledge facts. If you are pro death penalty you have to accept you are pro sacrificing innocents in the process.

Not at all, if the proof is there that the crime was committed, that is enough for me.
Original post by sucess
How do you know they smell

They deserve to be killed if they are guilty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can smell them through cyberspace
Not at all, if the proof is there that the crime was committed, that is enough for me.

There are cases where 'it has been proven without a doubt' and later it is found they are innocent.

It is people like you I am talking about. Willfully ignorant of the facts. Why can you not see the flaw in what you just said? :rolleyes:

I will accept your position when you admit you are happy to sacrifice wrongly accused innocents. Which is fine. Until then I will discard your augment as being useless.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending